Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: New MK9 range report

Default New MK9 range report

To summarize: I'm impressed! I only put 100 rounds of cheap Winchester FMJ through it (I was breaking in a new PM9 as well) but it operated perfectly with no failures of any kind. I'll give credit to jocko's new Kahr prep thread ... and Kahr, of course! Long but VERY smooth trigger and far more accurate than expected for a handgun of this size. I should have taken pictures of some targets. Very happy with this purchase!

thats all I shoot is that WWB 100 pak 115 fmj bought at wal mart. It is as good as any roun d out there, If you buy it at Gander mt, it is about 1/3rd more expensive and I gues sthen we cold callait high quality premium wwb ammo. Kahrs are not ammo sensitive and willshoot about anything yo can put int he pipe. very seldom do we hear of a kahr thart won't shoot so and so ammo.

Kahr's triggers are so smooth out of the box it is unbelievable as u have found out. Just not really anythingone can do to make um any better either. Actually when you look at the lower section, u would think parts are missing. There is virtualy nothing to a kahr IMO. Course my favorite is the PM9 also.