CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bang Time ~ Eagle vs Sig 9MM

I'm a big fan of the CZ75 design. Currently I have a CZ75 B, a CZ75 Phantom and a CZ75 B clone in the TriStar L-120. Really looking at adding a Jericho 941 compact to the collection. My LGS just happens to have one.

Which version are you interested in buying?

The compact all steel w/12 rd mags.

I didn't get much from your review of the Eagle vs Sig 9mm. Most of your review, I found, is subjective so while I can appreciate your liking the Eagle, others may be just as subjective in selecting the SIG. Perhaps your review would have been more meaningful, at least to me, had you been more objective when compared your Eagle to the P226R SIG, e.g. magazine capacity, lockup, and polygonal/conventional rifling of both pistols was meaningful. When you get into the subjective, e.g. looks, feel, balance, polygonal rifling is better than conventional, and shooting results, that opens the door to disagreement from the readers. Just my two cents, YMMV but I'm glad you found a gun that you like.

It took me a while but the Jericho 941 compact (steel) is now in my safe. Sold the TriStar.