CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K40 Holster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default K40 Holster

I have been looking around for CCW, IWB for my K40, any suggestion?

I've got both the Bladetech IWB and the Kramer #3 Horsehide IWB, and lets just say that the Bladetech has not been out of the holster box in almost a year.

Thanks..But I am looking with clip style.

I think you should look at the Crossbreed Supertuck. Crossbreed Holsters > Home
    I don't have mine... yet, but if you look at http://kahrtalk.com/holsters-gear/193-supertuck.html you will see that it is considered very comfortable and not too expensive. Mine is on order for my K40.

I own a CW40 and wanted a leather OWB holster with a clip rather than a paddle. I finally ordered the H715n no. 40-k9 left hand IWB holster from Kahr. I am right handed, and the holster is exactly what I wanted. In my opinion it was the best $25 I have spent in a long time.

Red face IWB Holsters

I have a leather FIST for my Astra A75, a Galco for my snubby .38, and a Don Hume for my CZ 100B. I like the FIST best, though the Galco is good also. I'm not as fond of the Don Hume, but that's just because the CZ is a bigger pistol.

Mitch Rosen Clipper available from Kahr.....excellent leather.

Any picture will help...

Thanks guys.

My wife and I use Don Hume's IWB holster. It is very comfortable and conceals well. You can order them from Kahr's web site. This is a pic of my K40 and my wife's PM9. Also it is a very affordable quality holster about $25.

Thanks....its nice holster, I am still thinking Mitch Rosen Clipper available from Kahr, which one is the best to carry?