Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: T9

Default T9

Another one went on Gun Broker yesterday, seller called it NOS. Pistol was made in 2003 (confirmed by Ian). Sold for the buy now price of $800. I had a bid in on it but was not the buyer.

...seller called it NOS.
    What is NOS?

Wow, $800. I'd sell mine for $800 too I think!
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Sorry Ripley, car jargon for New Old Stock. Pistol was new but built in 2003. I bid $600 on it till the last day of auction and poof it was gone.

I had been looking for a T9 for my collection...

I'm sorry. I thought that $800, night sights, box, and with a total of 4 magazines (two extra) was too good to pass for a hard to find pistol - so buy it now. Only 25 to ship! I am truly sorry and will gladly post a pic of the package when it arrives. Good luck on your search.

No apology necessary, I was looking at it like a bargain that could not be passed up. Did not want to see a Kahr orphan. My offer stands if you tire of it.

OMG

Gun arrived - was cleaned, prepped, and lubed. 50 rounds of pleasure! This has to be one of the softest shooting 9's I've had the pleasure to to squeeze. The grip is just about perfect for for my hand. Typical butter trigger. The T9 looks very good and balanced with 4" barrel and the wood grips --- Yeah I like it and it's keeper!

wheres the picss

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
    wheres the picss
    I PMed an answer too, but I thought I'd post it here too,:israel: just because; Here's a pic of the small notch in the front of the slide, between the barrel and recoil spring.

Last edited by ripley16; 09-01-2010 at 04:53 AM.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I would only worry about that notch if you have issues in that area. Not sure why tere are size difference either but just shoot it like you stole it and cross that notch bridge when it causes a issue..

Therefore,,,,If it ain't broke, don't fix it..

Thanks guys, I was frekin out when my brand new t9 had that. Mine isn't quite that smooth looking. I was thinking we should make a thread about proper care and maintenece of kahr guns including tips/tricks etc