Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: CCW in Wisc.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,254

    Default CCW in Wisc.

    Well, it's been a bit over 2 years, and besides a few self defense shootings, the predicted armegeddon after the conceal carry law passed in Wisconsin, hasn't happened yet.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,200

    Default

    Hopefully that has been noted/covered in the local media.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    732

    Default CCW in Wisc.

    I still find it silly Wisconsin is so fresh to the game. It's rural as **** and so many gun toting beer drinking rednecks... Just crazy.

    Illinois is the same though. 80% of Illinois is country. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay that southern Illinois pays for Chicago's f ups.
    This place isn't safe.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,254

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by addictedhealer View Post
    I still find it silly Wisconsin is so fresh to the game. It's rural as **** and so many gun toting beer drinking rednecks... Just crazy.

    Illinois is the same though. 80% of Illinois is country. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay that southern Illinois pays for Chicago's f ups.
    It has it's rural areas, just like any other state, and 750,000 deer hunters in the woods during season, but don't let that fool ya. We still have Madison, the Lib capital possibly of the U.S.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,254

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    Hopefully that has been noted/covered in the local media.
    Hardly............................................ ......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    732

    Default CCW in Wisc.

    Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    It has it's rural areas, just like any other state, and 750,000 deer hunters in the woods during season, but don't let that fool ya. We still have Madison, the Lib capital possibly of the U.S.

    Yea I have friends from Lacrosse, Madison and Ashland... All good people. Drink like fish too!
    This place isn't safe.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by addictedhealer View Post
    Yea I have friends from Lacrosse, Madison and Ashland... All good people. Drink like fish too!
    Yes, there sure isn't a lack of drinking up here.........La Crosse is probably one of the highest drinking spots in the U.S. Probably explains why they have found at least 4 people dead in the last year, by the river. I have a friend who went to college in Ashland. Been there a few times myself. Pretty country up there. My friend was a bar mgr. at Telemark Lodge. If you travel due east from La Crosse about 20 miles, it's my favorite part of the state. Wildcat Mt. state park is beautiful, and I love the rolling wooded hills in the area.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    12,415

    Default

    I don't know why Wisconsin should be the exception to the rule. The blood bath that was forecast by the liberals in every state that passed concealed carry never happened.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

    Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    181

    Default

    nothing positive ever gets written about CCW in Wisc.by our liberal press; the next huge blood bath was supposed to arrive when we 86'd the 48hr. waiting period on handgun purchases. still awaiting the "return to those thrilling days of yestryear in the wild west". ho hum.

    NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Back then in Wi you could walk out the door with a shotgun or rifle but you had to wait for a pistol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun