Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCW in Wisc.

Default CCW in Wisc.

Well, it's been a bit over 2 years, and besides a few self defense shootings, the predicted armegeddon after the conceal carry law passed in Wisconsin, hasn't happened yet.

Hopefully that has been noted/covered in the local media.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default CCW in Wisc.

I still find it silly Wisconsin is so fresh to the game. It's rural as **** and so many gun toting beer drinking rednecks... Just crazy.

Illinois is the same though. 80% of Illinois is country. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay that southern Illinois pays for Chicago's f ups.
    This place isn't safe.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by addictedhealer View Post
    I still find it silly Wisconsin is so fresh to the game. It's rural as **** and so many gun toting beer drinking rednecks... Just crazy.

Illinois is the same though. 80% of Illinois is country. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay that southern Illinois pays for Chicago's f ups.
    It has it's rural areas, just like any other state, and 750,000 deer hunters in the woods during season, but don't let that fool ya. We still have Madison, the Lib capital possibly of the U.S.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    Hopefully that has been noted/covered in the local media.
    Hardly............................................ ......

Default CCW in Wisc.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    It has it's rural areas, just like any other state, and 750,000 deer hunters in the woods during season, but don't let that fool ya. We still have Madison, the Lib capital possibly of the U.S.

Yea I have friends from Lacrosse, Madison and Ashland... All good people. Drink like fish too!
    This place isn't safe.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedhealer View Post
    Yea I have friends from Lacrosse, Madison and Ashland... All good people. Drink like fish too!
    Yes, there sure isn't a lack of drinking up here.........La Crosse is probably one of the highest drinking spots in the U.S. Probably explains why they have found at least 4 people dead in the last year, by the river. I have a friend who went to college in Ashland. Been there a few times myself. Pretty country up there. My friend was a bar mgr. at Telemark Lodge. If you travel due east from La Crosse about 20 miles, it's my favorite part of the state. Wildcat Mt. state park is beautiful, and I love the rolling wooded hills in the area.

I don't know why Wisconsin should be the exception to the rule. The blood bath that was forecast by the liberals in every state that passed concealed carry never happened.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

nothing positive ever gets written about CCW in Wisc.by our liberal press; the next huge blood bath was supposed to arrive when we 86'd the 48hr. waiting period on handgun purchases. still awaiting the "return to those thrilling days of yestryear in the wild west". ho hum.

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER

Back then in Wi you could walk out the door with a shotgun or rifle but you had to wait for a pistol.