Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCW in Wisc.

California is the same, mostly country and conservative (by area). Get close to the cities and you're in an overcrowded fantasy land. Many of us outside the cities have licenses to carry concealed, just in case the city folk come out here and cause trouble.
    "Love Your Neighbor as Yourself" - Jesus
    "Don't Tread on Me" - The 1775 Gadsden Flag
    "No Stronger Retrograde Force Exists in the World" - Winston Churchill re:Islam

I plan on moving up nort as soon as possible. I need desperately to get out of the city. Hopefully about a year or two, and I'll say goodbye to city life. I'm so tired of these pc, stare at the ground, live on my phone, text while I'm driving, metrosexuals in the city. The crime is getting way out of hand. Just might have to shoot someone, and I don't want to have to do that

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I plan on moving up nort as soon as possible. I need desperately to get out of the city. Hopefully about a year or two, and I'll say goodbye to city life. I'm so tired of these pc, stare at the ground, live on my phone, text while I'm driving, metrosexuals in the city. The crime is getting way out of hand. Just might have to shoot someone, and I don't want to have to do that
    Sounds like a good plan, the getting out part.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...