Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old is hickok45?

Default How old is hickok45?

Donít know if I saw this video here or just found it. But it is hickok45 Thompson M1 A1 SBR video. In the beginning he said its similar to the one he carried in ww2 that was 69 years ago and if he was say 20 then that would be 89 years old at least . He doesnít look that old, donít get me wrong I'm not picking on him I simply love to watch his stuff and he is amazing but that got me a little confused. So how old is hickok45?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAdJ3hy_TDc
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Every now and then, he cracks a sarcastic joke with a totally straight face. I think he's just being goofy w/ that comment. No way he's that old. Maybe 65. Maybe. No way he was in WW2.

Maybe Korea, if he lied and enlisted at age 11.

Hickok 45 I have faith in. Unlike the rat tail bearded goober who also spouts his opinion in the net. Hickok 45 has no hesitation in banging on aka calling out a weapon that he feels is problematic and he goes into detail why he is less than pleased.

The rat tail bearded dude never met a gun he did not like. I guess if he does not pole puff for the manufacturers he is afraid they won't send him anymore guns. Well it has not hurt Hickok 45 one bit to speak his mind by telling the truth.

Kinda like the inveterate fibbers in the gun press that never met a gun they did not like either.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

There are a number of gun reviewers who never met a gun that they didn't like. I believe in road testing a gun before I buy it. I've always found that I'm the best judge of what I like.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

His real name is Greg Kinman.
    I think he's in his early 60s.

I like his videos.

I heard him say on a video that he actually never had the privilege to serve but admired those who did. He actually retired from teaching school this past May or June in Tennessee.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

He was just joking about his new EDC, a Desert Eagle. With a straight face. Later he said he had no holster for it. I think he was joking about WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    I like his videos.

Me too. When he wrings out a weapon he really puts it through its paces.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Default How old is hickok45?

What I like is he's sensible and unpretentious, does not take himself too seriously, and obviously just loves to shoot. He's like other shooters I know in real life. Some other experts on YouTube know a lot, but their demeanor makes me cringe.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899