Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Grips for the Baby Eagle in .45?

Default Any Grips for the Baby Eagle in .45?

I would love to put a set of Hogue finger groove grips on it. There seems to be no one out there that makes grips for the 45

Does anyone know of anyone?
    USN ~ Retired

How about this. Can anyone tell me which of the Hogue Handall sleeves would fit the best?

It looks like it would be the 17000, but they make a couple for large framed handguns.
    USN ~ Retired

It looks like a Browning Hi Power or CZ style grip, a little hook lip on the front and a single screw on the back.

Very thin, semi difficult to do in wood. I honestly don't have any good answer for you. I personally wouldn't want a wrap type grip but a replacement if there is such a thing. If Hogue don't make one, probably nobody does.

Wonder about VZ? My guys just back from SHOT said they had truckloads. He got some Hi Power grips. Wanted some thin 1911 but in all the truckloads they didn't bring a single set of thins.
    Guy told him to send his standard ones he already had and he would swap them out.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    It looks like a Browning Hi Power or CZ style grip, a little hook lip on the front and a single screw on the back.

Very thin, semi difficult to do in wood. I honestly don't have any good answer for you. I personally wouldn't want a wrap type grip but a replacement if there is such a thing. If Hogue don't make one, probably nobody does.

Wonder about VZ? My guys just back from SHOT said they had truckloads. He got some Hi Power grips. Wanted some thin 1911 but in all the truckloads they didn't bring a single set of thins.
    Guy told him to send his standard ones he already had and he would swap them out.
    Maybe since it's CNC, you could ask on my behalf to have them scan in the dimensions and cook me up a nice set of G10's for poor old Bob.
    USN ~ Retired

New Guy here!

I love how the BDE II 45 ACP Steel feels in my hand already, but the grip could be a bit thicker (3x size gloves). I just sent my stock grips out to a guy (Pat Clark - he also makes custom windshields for Harley's) mainly so he will have a good set of copies to go off of. I gave him permission to make em a little thicker as needed for the wood, going to be a light cherry color, and I don't want them too thin and brittle. I'll post pics as soon as I get em back.

I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered a set of these for my Baby Eagle in .45 ACP. I'll report back once I get them installed.

https://www.hogueinc.com/store/produ...pau-ferro/5896

Here's a link just in case anyone still wants some .45 grips.
    https://www.ksdgripsusa.com/category/jericho-45-acp

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would reboot it instead of starting another. I just purchased a nice set of Curly Walnut grips for my IWI Baby Desert Eagle in .45 ACP. These grips are very hard to come by for the .45 ACP Baby Eagle. (Grips for both 9 MM and .40 S&W models of this gun will not fit). These fit beautifully. E-Mail first to find out if they are in stock. Otherwise it can take 4 to 6 weeks.

https://texasgrips.com/product-categ...ericho-941-45/

I installed the Curly Walnut grips on my .45 Baby Desert Eagle I received from Texas Grips. They fit perfectly, and look great!

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    I installed the Curly Walnut grips on my .45 Baby Desert Eagle I received from Texas Grips. They fit perfectly, and look great!

Those grips look really good on your pistol
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>