Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahr Mods and Accessories. Post your modifications.

just got my cw45 a week ago, it came with trijicon night sights. I'm adding a model 18000 hogue grip this weekend. I do like the polished barrel on the other pics. hmmm.

After by breakin of my CW45 I did a full breakdown of the slide and polished the inside of the slide guide rails, breach face, extractor, striker, striker channel, barrel, and guide rod. It's so smooth now you can ride the slide forward and load a round. Did polish the sides of the slide a bit for cosmetic purposes too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I added Big Dot night sights to my Mag-na-ported P40 and couldn't stand the Low Vee rear NS, so I got a set of Trijicon NS on our Marketplace and put the 2-Dot rear on the P40 and the newer FS on the P9.

It took quite a few trips to the range, but I can work with the P40's combo NS now. I was trying to replicate the Trijicon HD NS. The sights aren't a good match and for aiming I nestle the Big Dot in the rear notch with the outer edge just kissing the inside upper of the rear notches... then cover the target. This works for me out to 10 yards and I can't shoot well beyond that with great sights and a rest, anyhow... "old eyes" and poor trigger control.

This has become my favorite carry. The sight combo isn't perfect, but it approximates the Trijicon HD NS that I would prefer to have. I have those on several other pistols... Orange FS on my G23C, for one, and Yellow FS on my G21 SF.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".