Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Well that was quick

I was once told by many in the gun world, to never buy a Kimber or any other 1911 with a 3" barrel.

But , after doing my own research, I decied to take the plunge, as I wanted a small and slim carry pisol in .45, and Kimber models fit that role perfectly.
    The little Kimber has been flawless from day one.

Bottom line ...... you can't beleive everything you hear.... or read.

Conducting my own research, and disregarding the negative opinions of others is what led me to buy a Kahr CM9 ...

Default Well that was quick

I agree with those saying modifications should not be necessary on a new gun. For SURE! I "risked" buying a CM9 two weeks ago because the size and weight are close to perfect. The mag pinches my finger and the lack of slingshot is not good. but other than that I guess I got "a good one". Shoots great so far ( 175 rounds) and carries extremely well in Uncle Mikes ankle holster or in pocket holster. IF it has any problem....it's GONE! But as I said its very good so far. The only prep I did was clean and lube and rack it 200 times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pkersey2 View Post
    I agree with those saying modifications should not be necessary on a new gun. For SURE! I "risked" buying a CM9 two weeks ago because the size and weight are close to perfect. The mag pinches my finger and the lack of slingshot is not good. but other than that I guess I got "a good one". Shoots great so far ( 175 rounds) and carries extremely well in Uncle Mikes ankle holster or in pocket holster. IF it has any problem....it's GONE! But as I said its very good so far. The only prep I did was clean and lube and rack it 200 times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Seems I got a good one too. 265 rounds through mine and it will slingshot with proper technique. If I'm sloppy it may not chamber. Pinches my pinky too so it's back to the range soon to work on my grip.