Well, I finally got a chance to prep my Cm9 using the steps that someone was kind enough to point me to.

Before the sun went down, I figured I would spend a few rounds to see what this little guy can do.

First 6 rounds were flawless. Yes! This gun feels great. Before heading back inside, my buddy wanted to give it a shot.

It was getting dark and he recently moved onto his new property so he didn't want to make too much noise. We loaded up another magazine and let him give it a go.

First round good. Second round, FTF. Checked the primer, no striker mark. I ejected the mag, reinserted the round followed by the magazine, and re-chambered(using the slide lock). Click. Nothing.

Went to eject the round and nothing came out, the round never chambered. We tried it again and it fired fine.

Now I'm not really worried about that experience, as I am no where close to completing the break in period. I provided the background to hopefully receive some insight on this:

As you can imagine I was super excited to see this when I got home to inspect it. :P

-P.S. Sorry for the sloppy writing, dealing with a grumpy new born.