Hi all,

I've had my P380 since October of 2012. I performed the lube and the 200 round break in. It was always picky on the ammo it ran through it; it liked Fiochi brass. Everything else would get hung up on chambering so I would have to push it on in. I sent it back to Kahr for that problem and the premature slide lock issue. They said they got it working like it was supposed to.

When I got it back, it didn't cycle anything but Federal brass (which are really hard to find in my area). Throughout the year, I would shoot the Federals when I could but it still had the same issue of not feeding. Two weeks ago I decided I was going to go through another 200 round break in. I purchased everything I could find; Winchester FMJ, Fiochi FMJ, and my brother in law gave me some Tula Steel.

I shot the federals out of it with only one getting hung up on feeding and then I loaded the Tulas. I shot one round before the next got stuck in the chamber. No racking the slide of any kind was going to move that round. I took it home and carefully removed the stuck round with a dowel rod and a ball peen hammer.

Ok, so my next step is to try the remaining rounds out at the range. My expectations are not great and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this gun. I will shoot all the rounds I own before I send it back to Kahr again.
Any suggestions?