CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop

Thread: Need a picture of how the spring sits on the trigger bar

Smile Need a picture of how the spring sits on the trigger bar

Can someone take off the access cover to the trigger bar and snap a picture of how the spring sits on the bar?
    Thanks
    A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will probably never need one again.

I posted one awhile back but I'll be Obama's uncle if I can find it now. I'll keep looking. Thought it was in the CW 45 fix thread but don't see it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I posted one awhile back but I'll be Obama's uncle if I can find it now. I'll keep looking. Thought it was in the CW 45 fix thread but don't see it.
    With over 20,000 posts I imagine it's not easy to find what you're looking for. Thanks for the help.
    A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will probably never need one again.

Yeah them post kind of sneaked up on me, I was gonna shut up at 20 even but passed before I noticed so now I guess I'll have to ramble until 25. I'm still looking. It was a really good picture. Kind of a blind hog luck thing, really clear and everything, nothing at all like the pics I normally post.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...y/IMG_3862.jpg
    Was just looking for it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Yeah them post kind of sneaked up on me, I was gonna shut up at 20 even but passed before I noticed so now I guess I'll have to ramble until 25. I'm still looking. It was a really good picture. Kind of a blind hog luck thing, really clear and everything, nothing at all like the pics I normally post.

Thanks much t c. Search is called off. I never even got warm.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I didn't think I had it right, but was. Bar has to slide on the spring and sounds terrible even with a dab of grease. Guess it just has to wear in (new trigger connecter.

Thanks guys!!