Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good IWB holster for CM9?

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKROCKER View Post
    I like N82 pro, pronounced Nate squared. It covers every part of the gun that could come in contact with your body and conceals great. I've tried other IWB holsters and for me nothing compares with them for comfort. www.N82tactical.com
    Looks like a holster I'll be interested in also for my CM9 carry.

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    Look what finally came in today:

American made holster for my American made gun. So far, pretty comfy. I sit at a desk all day and it's not uncomfortable to sit. Granted that may be the fact I am carrying a much smaller gun now than before. I like having one clip on the holster too... my IWB holster for a S&W 4566 I have has two clips and is rather large. This N82 Tacitcal holster feels good so far.
    Thanks for that picture!

So I'm going to take a Defensive Handgun class, but I'm unsure as to whether this sort of holster will be permissible.

https://www.insightstraining.com/vie...p?courseID=146

It says: "Belt holster (rigid) with sturdy belt."

Bear in mind I have a Crimson Trace on my PM9. Not sure what to do!

*EDIT*

Bleh! Just ordered a SHTF ACE-2 holster. We'll see how that works out.

WilliamG - You would not like that holster for a gun class. The multiple repetitions of draw, fire, after action drills and reholster will make it a frustrating day at class. You will spend more time dealing with your gear than you will practicing what your being taught. You would prefer to have a rigid holster so you can safely reholster without looking at it or dealing with a collapsed opening and trying to get the muzzle in the pocket. I am not saying the N82 is a bad holster at all, but that style will keep you from progressing as far as you could in a gun class. Good for you that you will be taking a gun class, they are lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Megawatt View Post
    WilliamG - You would not like that holster for a gun class. The multiple repetitions of draw, fire, after action drills and reholster will make it a frustrating day at class. You will spend more time dealing with your gear than you will practicing what your being taught. You would prefer to have a rigid holster so you can safely reholster without looking at it or dealing with a collapsed opening and trying to get the muzzle in the pocket. I am not saying the N82 is a bad holster at all, but that style will keep you from progressing as far as you could in a gun class. Good for you that you will be taking a gun class, they are lots of fun.
    Thank you. I figured as much. I just ordered the SHTF ACE-2 Kydex IWB holster. Seems to get good reviews. Depending on how I feel, I may also get an N82 for post-training, but yes - you're right - for a multiple draw/holstering class, it will be a nuisance for sure.

Thanks again.

Gotta jump in and +1 the couple of Remora suggestions already made here. They are absolutely awesome. And if you plan to do much 'training' w/ your Kahr, consider picking up both a RFT model and a standard model. RFT will allow you to re-holster easily, but the standard model will compress more and will be a bit more comfortable for your regular day-to-day carry. The RFT is plenty comfortable, just a tiny bit thicker and doesn't compress...so if $ is an issue, just go w/ the RFT version if you want easy re-holstering.

At my first IDPA match last fall, I ran my TP9 in a Remora 3C RFT. Not a problem whatsoever. Worked great for re-holstering all day long.

Default Good IWB holster for CM9?

I have a Sticky pocket holster, a alien gear IWB holster, and I just purchased a full kydex holster on eBay from kydexworksholsters. $32 for the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
    Thank you. I figured as much. I just ordered the SHTF ACE-2 Kydex IWB holster. Seems to get good reviews. Depending on how I feel, I may also get an N82 for post-training, but yes - you're right - for a multiple draw/holstering class, it will be a nuisance for sure.

Thanks again.
    I carry a Glock 27 in a SHTF ACE-! and it just disappears. These are some really good quality holsters and they ship em fast to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra5.7 View Post
    I carry a Glock 27 in a SHTF ACE-! and it just disappears. These are some really good quality holsters and they ship em fast to boot.
    Awesome, thanks. I'm pretty excited to get it. I have the CT Laser Grip on my PM9, so I'll post some pictures when I get my CT-compatible ACE-2 holster.

Upstate NY (There Is Life North Of Albany)

I own a PJ IWB for my PM9, but more recently I've come to liking my IWB from Cooks holsters.com give them a try, lead times are very reasonable along with the price.cooksholsters.com

Cooks and PJ's are practically the same thing. Both are quality though, can't go wrong either way. I love my PJ holster.