Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun

Thread: New PM45

Default New PM45

I just took my new Kahr out for a ride tonight, put 50 rounds through it (it's cold here in Ohio, about 10 degrees), and it performed flawlessly. This is my second Kahr (CM9) and both have worked perfectly. I love this gun and will become my new EDC. I had heard some negatives about Kahr's before I bought these but I have had no issues.

Great to hear.
    I have a PM9 which has always been great and I have a used TP45 waiting for pick up at my FFL. Who knows when I'll shoot that one because we are on the road.

Fantastic, best of luck with it. I'm the proud owner of a flawless PM9 and am awaiting delivery of a PM40. Just love Kahr's form-factor, none better out there, in my opinion, with regard to size/weight/firepower.

I own two PM45. One with more than 7,000 rnds. and the other with aprox. 3,000 rnds. Both are flawless and the perfect carry size.

Default whats

Quote Originally Posted by ohio lock View Post
    I just took my new Kahr out for a ride tonight, put 50 rounds through it (it's cold here in Ohio, about 10 degrees), and it performed flawlessly. This is my second Kahr (CM9) and both have worked perfectly. I love this gun and will become my new EDC. I had heard some negatives about Kahr's before I bought these but I have had no issues.
    a negative????
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

smart a$$ Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY