Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Gun Store, Sarasota

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Not quite a year ago, I bought a Ruger MK3 22/45 Lite from them at a local gun show... marked $450, but got it for $400 CASH OTD including call and tax. That was an outstanding deal at the time. Shooters wanted $499.99 ++. Cash really can get you a good deal sometimes.

Wynn
    "Shooters" wears me out with those scooters they ride up and down the row at the gun shows. Pretentious is a word that come to mind. Shark Coast on the other hand has cute babes in tight jeans and if I had to pick...

I prefer the two tone myself.................like someone else mentioned..........nothing wrong with looking good, right before you shoot them.............

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    "Shooters" wears me out with those scooters they ride up and down the row at the gun shows. Pretentious is a word that come to mind. Shark Coast on the other hand has cute babes in tight jeans and if I had to pick...
    I'm with you, can't stand that idiot on the Segway running constantly back & forth totting his over-loud horn, I usual just walk pass them, generally overpriced anyway. Yep the babe's in tight jeans gets my attention too and if they have a good deal, well it's a bonus then Palmetto here I come

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I found offering cold hard ca$h even at my local gun shop gets me 10%+ so that's an average deal to me, at least in my area dealers ARE willing to drop their price on the fly as soon as you say, if I pay you in ca$h can you do better on the price, the only thing they've ever asked was do you have a CCW so we can complete the sale out the door right now? Yep let's wrap it up!

Black guns matter....as well as all colors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Black guns matter....as well as all colors.
    Gun show buy. Money supports youth hunting programs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Scrambler; 02-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.