Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new

Thread: Neck Chain Hoster?

Default Neck Chain Hoster?

Anyone hear or have an experience with the "nechain holster" that Kahr is selling for the P380 on Karshop.com?

THis looks like a pretty cool fway to carry your little P380 under a loose shirt.

Any thoughts?

Tuco was doing this in The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. He used a length of rawhide .

Default Neck holster

I've seen people using them for NAA mini's and KelTec's. I've been seriously thinking of getting one for my KelTec.

I think for the money I will try one and see how it works. It is not treribly expensive. I will give a report after I test it.

Finaly got around to buying the neckchain holster for my P380. I was very surprised at how well it works. First....

The P380 loaded with a full mag sits (and stays) horizontally on my chest. I was concerned that the weight of the fully loaded gun would be biased toward the rear of the gun therefore causing the gun to hang with muzzle pointed upwards. I would not like to carry my loaded P380 with the muzze ppointing in the general direction of my neck. Good news is...., that is not the case. The holster stays in the horizontal position whether wallking, jogging or whatever.

I was very impressed at how easily the gun is removed from the holster. a quick and easy pull down and voila!!!! The gun is free and clear in mhy hand. As easy as it came out, I was worried about retention. Will/can the gun fall out of the holster? I am really glad to report, that is not the case. The gun snaps back in to the holster and locks well enough that it is very secure.

Overall, I am quite happy with this little peice of Kydex and associated chain. I find it handy to carry under my hooded (zip up) sweatshirt or an "over" shirt in the cooler weather. I occasionally go surf fishing. I often find myself on a lonely beach at odd hours of the night all alone. The little neck chain holster works perfectly for this type of application. I just leave my zip on my sweatshirt down enough to access the gun but not reveal the gun. For those of you with a P380, I recommend trying it out.

they work great used mine for a while now, its great. i dont use it every day however, usually on my motorcycle rides under my leather. great holster for the price