CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CW45 trigger

Armedliberal, with your support for liberal progressives how long do you think that you'll remain armed? Your president wants to take your guns away and so do the rest of the liberals in government.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I don't carry a kahr because its the most accurate handgun for its class But it is accurate enough and most of my shorter range shooting is point shooting anyhow. I carry it because it works well , there light weight, reliably functional and they offer a series of handguns of difference size that feel the same and function the same so if you want a pocket pistol or a fuller sized pistol you can stay with one maker. If you can't deal with the trigger then buy brand b,c or d and try again .

hehehehe, hmmm, let's say I'm a liberal when it comes to universal single payer healthcare and financial reform. the current "Urkel administration" isn't doing anything for me, but hey, better than southern neo-christian nazi's in power huh? the gun lobbyists got ccw passed in my state, so now I can carry legally. for real progressive gun laws look at a progressive blue state like Vermont-- there's no permit, just do your thing, carry concealed, carry open, it's all good. for home defense get a Joe Bidden signature series double barrel(and have a SWAT team parked down the street).

Don't worry, they put Urkelcare in place precisely so everyone would say, "This stinks, give us all Canadian style medicine."
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

JohnR your absolutely correct, the CW45 is not a fun range gun. (I sure would like to have a fun range gun.) the CW45 with a CTlaser is a good(close enough for combat) point shooter. forget about stance and fancy tv 2 handed grips, we're talking about real world, out of the pocket or holster, bang, bang,etc.
    (OK, I started this thread with a whine on the Kahr trigger. went to the range yesterday, put 50 rounds into the middle of the target, shooting 5 rounds in a magazine, distances of 5, 7, 12 yds. hand hurt from the famous Kahr "aggressive texture" grip, got a hot brass on the forehead. having big fun huh? taking the Kahr to the range is just business. )

(I see where Wolff sells a spring kit, any gunsmiths make a trigger bar, reground cocking cam? )

Lots of fun range guns in .45ACP. 1911, Rugers, Glocks, M&P, XD, CZ, Tanfoglio, and on and on...
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I disagree. The CW45 is a fun range gun. And it hurts the hand less than a 1911 with tiger teeth. It hurts a lot less than a S&W 642 or a Colt LawMan 2" with 158gr. JSP's.

If the brass is hitting your head try changing to a different load. I've had the same brass in the head/down the back of my neck experience, and then tried a different brand/load and had all the brass land in a nice pile to the right about 2 ft. beyond my right foot.

Quote Originally Posted by armedliberal View Post
    JohnR your absolutely correct, the CW45 is not a fun range gun. (I sure would like to have a fun range gun.) the CW45 with a CTlaser is a good(close enough for combat) point shooter. forget about stance and fancy tv 2 handed grips, we're talking about real world, out of the pocket or holster, bang, bang,etc.
    (OK, I started this thread with a whine on the Kahr trigger. went to the range yesterday, put 50 rounds into the middle of the target, shooting 5 rounds in a magazine, distances of 5, 7, 12 yds. hand hurt from the famous Kahr "aggressive texture" grip, got a hot brass on the forehead. having big fun huh? taking the Kahr to the range is just business. )

(I see where Wolff sells a spring kit, any gunsmiths make a trigger bar, reground cocking cam? )
    Just my opinion but I think you need a lot of hot brass to the forehead. Might knock some sense into you.

JohnR, I had to look up otterbox.
    when is AAPL coming out with a pistol? sight camera, hooked up to siri (so she can tell ya your jerking the trigger), electronic micro switch trigger(adjustable), solenoid firing. it's the 21st century, think of the possibilities. just remember to put the gun on the charger at night. ever shoot an SR22? I'd buy one if I could get 22lr ammo.

Default no

Quote Originally Posted by armedliberal View Post

no one makes a trigger bar or reground cocking cam. WTF is that for??? If u want a shorter trigger strke then buy the kahr 9mm enhanced version. No u cannot change parts either. Kahr will not sell um. Try the 5# strikler sprig, it is a drop in, and works great but still keeps the 3/8" trigger travel. It is wht it is a true no gadgets double action gun with no safety utter tan the looooong travel and smoooth travel. More practice and a person just gets better with the gun also. I efy anyone to find a smoother trigger system than what hahr has, simpley but yet ingenious..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY