Quote Originally Posted by Jollyrogers View Post
This thread is very similar to my G42 experiences, except I got rid of the gun already. No confidence. @Greenman, as far as Aguila ammo in a 380, it is absolutely trash ammo and I wouldn't use it to determine a handguns reliability. Ever. Wife's BG380 can't run. Unfortunatelyt, and it runs everything else like peanuts. Several of my reliable 45acps have issue with Aguila also, admittedly my 9mms haven't had problems. Aguila has proven to me to be loaded to light and the primers unreliable. However, the brass makes for reliable reloads Crap is only bought by my kids and friends who come over to shoot @ the house.
Thanks for the heads up. If I can find other 380, I will give it a shot.

That said..update on my experience..

I called Kahr CS yesterday and they sent me an RMA. It can go back to factory at their cost. They quoted me 4-6 weeks. I brought another 50 round box of Aguilar and 20 rounds of Hornady CD to the range today. I'm clover leafing the target still AND I did not have a single FTF or FTE. Unfortunately, the slide only locked back on two mmagazines (one of which only had one round in it to start with.) . We will see what Kahr does.

At the very least, after 270 rounds....things appear to be moving in the right direction.