I'm a new member who would like some advice re my new CW380. I own a Ruger LCP that had a lot of FTF's in the first couple hundred rounds. Being uncomfortable to use it for EDC, I started looking for a "more reliable" gun. The trigger pull, sights and reputation of the CW380 sold me on it even though the slide is very difficult/stiff to rack back. The salesman said this was typical with this gun.
I took it home disassembled, cleaned and lubed it the same way I do all pistols. Went to the range and fired 50 rounds of FMJ, round nose ammo. The ammo was made in Serbia, but hey, they had a lot of practice with ammo in the past few years. The fist round went into battery by using the slide release per the owners manual. However the second and sometimes the third round failed to feed; they stuck at the bottom of the ramp. Not at the bottom edge, about 1/16 to 1/8 inch up the ramp. The ramp looked smooth and polished. The remaining bullets fed and fired OK. This happened with every clip. So much for reliability.
I know the manual says 200 rounds for break-in, but many of the posts in this forum say " No problems out of the box". I hoped for a few (a lot) less problems.
I came home joined and searched this Forum and developed the following plan. I'd appreciate any comments on my plan.
1. Re-polish the feed ramp even though it looks free of defects.
2. Oil per the lube chart I found in Kahrtalk.
3. Buy some US manufactured ammo (when I can find it) and return to the range.
I'll post a report on my next visit to the range.
Sorry for the long post.

Tom (toakey45069)