Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop

Thread: More from Conn.

I'm sending Connecticut Carry a $20 donation and challenge my fellow Kahr owners to do likewise.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Muggsy, I believe I will accept your challenge. That reminds me, I need to send a love offering to Florida Carry as well.

What happens on May 7th? "...the legislature has until May 7th, 2014 to completely repeal these immoral edicts..."
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Maybe the reason they are giving so much crap to those investigating that Sandy Hook was a hoax, is that they don't want to us to find out the reason for the passage of these bills did not go down the way it was told to us. That these laws were passed based on a lie. (We've already argued the fact about it being a hoax or not, so we don't need to go through that again). They actually arrested a guy for asking questions about it. It's on You Tube, search for Arrest of Sandy Hook Investigator or something like that. I'm not saying it happened or didn't happen the way they told us, but IF it didn't, then it was a planned to accomplish what it has. One investigator, has looked at the internet traffic from the school, and found no internet traffic from Sandy Hook for several years preceding the incident. He says Sandy Hook was shut down years ago. His graph shows plenty of traffic from Sandy Hook up until a few years ago, then it stopped completely, and had a brief spurt of activity after the incident, then has remained quiet since. Of course the school was torn down, so there would be no traffic recently. His theory was it was closed years ago, then reopened, to enact a false flag event, then closed back down.

Also curious, was a head branch of the Satanic church is located in Newtown, CT., According to a newsletter from the leader to one of the leaders, where he signs his name as Curtis M. LeBlanc, PO Box 3184, Sandy Hook, CT 06470. I came across a video, showing the letter, on You Tube, of course it could have been a fake, but was it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kzjgBIVrM

Are we ready to go to war with the CT government? Are we ready to take the lives of the Police and National Guard or whomever is assigned to confiscate the weapons in question? Will they carry out orders to kill citizens who resist? If Hurricane Katrina is an indicator, yes they will fire on citizens. Too many will follow orders, and won't follow their oath to defend the constitution. The violence will most likely spread into NY, and who knows where else. I believe this will play out well for Obama, who can then declare Martial Law, and become the dictator he dreams of being. Elections could be put on hold, we could see UN troops in our country. I've heard they already have foreign troops stationed here, ready to kill patriots. Do we really want all the blood shed and violence?
    Perhaps it's time, but I'd like to see all manner of peaceful means of settling this issue before it comes down to violence. Do like Colorado and recall the politicians that rammed this fiasco through, and replace them with Patriots that will repeal the bill. Take it through the courts. If anyone is put on trial for violating these laws, push for Jury Nullification. Violence should be the very last resort.
    Pray that this is resolved without bloodshed.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

If the school was closed, it would explain why FEMA scheduled a disaster drill there that day, and why there were actors present.

It wasn't closed. Here is the school budget. http://www.newtown.k12.ct.us/Portals...udgetfinal.pdf

I don't know if it was closed or not. Just passing on things I've come across.

James Yeager: Conneticut All Eyes Are On You. http://bearingarms.com/connecticut-all-eyes-are-on-you/ Like him or not, he makes valid points.

I think everyone that believes, should be praying for a peaceful outcome to the situation. If enough of us pray, not just Kahrtalk members, but gun owners across the nation, maybe God will change the minds and hearts of the lawmakers passing these unconstitutional bans.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

How cruel can people be? A written document that was created and passed into Law with out the People's approval, that can lead to the arrest of a particular group of people (gun owners) who are now living under constant threat of enforcement of the Law. Felons go to Prison.

I can't imagine living under a law like that where you don't know what tomorrow will bring. Do they know I am one? Are they coming to get me tonight? What about my friends? Do we make a Stand or not? Will they shoot us? What do we do?

God Bless our Connecticut friends.

Now you know the true meaning of, "We must all hang togetrher or we will surely hang separately." The Colonists knew how this felt.