Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The G at it again

"
    I don’t believe for a minute that this is an issue of did Dimitri do anything illegal, or arrests would have been made, but I do believe it’s an issue of control. I think the ATF has nothing and is going in his computers hoping he didn’t cross his t’s and dot his i’s, in hopes of closing his doors. I believe the current government wants to know who ownes what firearms for a possible later forced confiscation of firearms.This case could very possibly become precedence for future cases on whether one can teach others to build non-serial numbered firearms, as of right now it is legal. I think some in government want to put a stop to this, but for right now the ATF taking these drastic measures of raiding Ares Armor, is only to get the names of those who wish to remain anonymous, the government should be in support of their privacy and should be appalled at the actions of those who raided Ares Armor " Dan N.

^^^TRUE^^^

In fact the vast majority of BATFE enforcement action is precisely this...paperwork anomalies.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Dog View Post
    "
    I don’t believe for a minute that this is an issue of did Dimitri do anything illegal, or arrests would have been made, but I do believe it’s an issue of control. I think the ATF has nothing and is going in his computers hoping he didn’t cross his t’s and dot his i’s, in hopes of closing his doors. I believe the current government wants to know who ownes what firearms for a possible later forced confiscation of firearms.This case could very possibly become precedence for future cases on whether one can teach others to build non-serial numbered firearms, as of right now it is legal. I think some in government want to put a stop to this, but for right now the ATF taking these drastic measures of raiding Ares Armor, is only to get the names of those who wish to remain anonymous, the government should be in support of their privacy and should be appalled at the actions of those who raided Ares Armor " Dan N.
    yep, then they will outlaw aluminum billet blocks that are roughtly the size of a lower receiver, then drill presses and then......
    I am the Living Man