Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nationwide Call/Fax to Chris Christie All Gun owners Everywhere!

Great. So if Christie is the nominee, the Dem. wins because Republicans stay home again. What a plan.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    That goes for all of you guys. Christie has aspirations to higher office. Let lard ass know that he won't get your vote if he settles on the wrong side of the constitution.

Muggs- Spot on!
    The country needs to tell him NJ is F 'ed-up; NOT The rest of the country!
    It's the unions and the "My Family always voted Democrat" that got us here.
    YES including the Police Unions! Maybe ESPECIALLY the POLICE UNIONS!
    I live in a 100% conservative controlled area, but clearly a minority in the land of dirty politics.
    What Blows my mind is these bills that seek to disarm citizens are sponsored by JEWISH politicians.... Hmmm, what would their ancestors think after what these people suffered under these 1937 Hitler tactics?

Heres' the email list of everyone of them:
    Most of them Traitors for not upholding the US Constituion, that they took an oath to do!

senvandrew@njleg.org <SenVanDrew@njleg.org>, AsmAndrzejczak@njleg.org, AsmFiocchi@njleg.org, SenWhelan@njleg.org, AsmBrown@njleg.org, AsmMazzeo@njleg.org, SenSweeney@njleg.org <SenSweeney@njleg.org>, asmburzichelli@njleg.org <AsmBurzichelli@njleg.org>, AswRiley@njleg.org, SenMadden@njleg.org, AsmMoriarty@njleg.org, AswMosquera@njleg.org, SenNorcross@njleg.org, AsmFuentes@njleg.org, AsmWilson@njleg.org, SenBeach@njleg.org <SenBeach@njleg.org>, AsmGreenwald@njleg.org, AswLampitt@njleg.org, SenAllen@njleg.org, AsmConners@njleg.org, asmsingleton@njleg.org <AsmSingleton@njleg.org>, SenAddiego@njleg.org, AsmBrown@njleg.org, AswRodriguez-Gregg@njleg.org, SenConnors@njleg.org, AsmRumpf@njleg.org, AswGove@njleg.org, senholzapfel@njleg.org <SenHolzapfel@njleg.org>, AsmWolfe@njleg.org, AsmMcGuckin@njleg.org, SenBeck@njleg.org, AswAngelini@njleg.org, AswCasagrande@njleg.org, SenThompson@njleg.org, AsmDancer@njleg.org, AsmClifton@njleg.org, SenKyrillos@njleg.org, AswHandlin@njleg.org, asmoscanlon@njleg.org <AsmOscanlon@njleg.org>, sengreenstein@njleg.org <SenGreenstein@njleg.org>, AsmDeAngelo@njleg.org, AsmBenson@njleg.org, SenTurner@njleg.org,AsmGusciora@njleg.org, reednj15@aol.com, aswwatsoncoleman@njleg.org <AswWatsonColeman@njleg.org>, senbateman@njleg.org <SenBateman@njleg.org>, AsmCiattarelli@njleg.org, AswSimon@njleg.org, SenBSmith@njleg.org, AsmChivukula@njleg.org, AsmEgan@njleg.org, SenBarnes@njleg.org, AsmDiegnan@njleg.org, AswPinkin@njleg.org, SenVitale@njleg.org, AsmWisniewski@njleg.org, AsmCoughlin@njleg.org, SenLesniak@njleg.org, AsmCryan@njleg.org, AswQuijano@njleg.org, SenKean@njleg.org, AsmBramnick@njleg.org, AswMunoz@njleg.org, SenScutari@njleg.org, AsmGreen@njleg.org, AswStender@njleg.org, SenDoherty@njleg.org, AsmDiMaio@njleg.org, AsmPeterson@njleg.org, SenOroho@njleg.org, AsmSpace@njleg.org, AswMcHose@njleg.org, SenBucco@njleg.org, AsmCarroll@njleg.org, asmbucco@njleg.org <AsmBucco@njleg.org>, SenPennacchio@njleg.org, asmwebber@njleg.org <AsmWebber@njleg.org>, AswDecroce@njleg.org, SenCodey@njleg.org, AswJasey@njleg.org, AsmMcKeon@njleg.org, SenRice@njleg.org, AsmCaputo@njleg.org, AswTucker@njleg.org, SenRuiz@njleg.org, AswPintorMarin@njleg.org, AswSpencer@njleg.org, SenSinger@njleg.org, AsmSKean@njleg.org, AsmRible@njleg.org, SenCunningham@njleg.org, AsmMainor@njleg.org, AsmOdonnell@njleg.org, sensacco@njleg.org <SenSacco@njleg.org>, asmprieto@njleg.org <AsmPrieto@njleg.org>, AswJimenez@njleg.org, SenStack@njleg.org, AsmGarcia@njleg.org, AsmMukherji@njleg.org, SenGill@njleg.org, AsmGiblin@njleg.org, AswOliver@njleg.org, SenPou@njleg.org, AswSumter@njleg.org, asmwimberly@njleg.org <AsmWimberly@njleg.org>, SenSarlo@njleg.org, asmschaer@njleg.org <AsmSchaer@njleg.org>, AswCaride@njleg.org, SenWeinberg@njleg.org, asmjohnson@njleg.org <AsmJohnson@njleg.org>, AswVainieriHuttle@njleg.org, SenGordon@njleg.org, AsmEustace@njleg.org, AsmLagana@njleg.org, SenCardinale@njleg.org, AswSchepisi@njleg.org, AsmAuth@njleg.org, SenOToole@njleg.org, AsmRumana@njleg.org, AsmRusso@njleg.org
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I would write the RNC and tell them you don't want Christie. They're the ones who would put him on the national ballot. But I doubt they'll listen.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Great. So if Christie is the nominee, the Dem. wins because Republicans stay home again. What a plan.
    I wouldn't stay home...I'd vote for the Democrat. No matter who she is.
    NRA Benefactor

Just keep calling, emailing, and writing the governor. He will get the point if his office is flooded with concerns from enough citizens.
    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

You really think he'll read all the cards and letters, rub his chin(s), and say, "Ya know, they're right. I'm changing my mind."

Waste of time.
    John, I don't think that he reads the letters, but he damn well pays people to read them for him and to tally the pros and cons. Worse that a waste of time is you discouraging people from writing. All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do noting. If you aren't a part of the solution you're a part of the problem. If nothing else, politicians do count votes.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I would write the RNC and tell them you don't want Christie. They're the ones who would put him on the national ballot. But I doubt they'll listen.
    You really are Mr. Sunshine, aren't you John?

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Christie is a classic, since forever, NJ/NY/Chicago/etc pol. Transparently self serving and comfortably lies without even moving his lips.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Christie is a classic, since forever, NJ/NY/Chicago/etc pol. Transparently self serving and comfortably lies without even moving his lips.
    He Moves his lips!:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Christy can't be put on the ballot by the NRC unless he wins nomination. He needs to be crushed in the primaries.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380