CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahr's in competition

Quote Originally Posted by 7shot View Post
    What's a "bug match"
    BUG stands for back up gun. Only 5 rounds per stage. Very few clubs run BUG matches, and if they do, it's usually only one stage.

After having run a couple club matches with my Kahr, I believe the only disadvantages are in capacity in vickers scoring, sight radius, and a very long reset compared to some of the other DAO's. Just approach it like golf or bowling and try to improve my own performance. I doubt the guys running 5" barreled XD's and Glocks carry them every day and very few bad guys practice their gun craft.
    NRA - Member
    GOA - Member
    K40 Steel Frame x3,
    P380,
    T40- SSP
    S&W 10-8 - SSR
    96F
    "Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight..."

more IDPA clubs are starting to have BUG DIV. at their matches as the parent org. approved two new div., CCP AND BUG; since we're talking BUG, you need 3" barrel, 6rd. MAX in the gun, 3 mags of 6rnd. on the belt, and a strong side holster. COF will be the same for ALL DIV., draw from holster, reloads on the clock, a concealment garment may or may not be required depending upon COF. this is as close to real life SD without receiving incoming rounds.

repeat at least monthly and enjoy!

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER