Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Garyb (warning Bow related)

Default Calling out Garyb (warning Bow related)

Seems many here shoot bows too. I put up gun reviewers here for our critique, but I have to put up this guy to the forum as a bow reviewer for our critique..

His name is Cameron Hanes. At first I thought the guy was pretty righteous. He trains hard, he has respect for the animals he shoots, and can shoot the heck out of his rig. However, after seeing this vid, I am starting to think he is a clown who can shoot well. Thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mnyWTkqq8
    I am the Living Man

Definitely should stay in the woods and off motorcycles. One little patch of ice cream and he'd be praying for leathers.

Also not big on shooting past the corner of the barn there. Kind of a blind spot.

He does have nice rippling bulging bulges. Man muffin for sho.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

yeah he is a squid on that bike but you can tell that safety is paramount with him since he didn't have his arrows with him on the bike.
    I am the Living Man

I'm betting he's never been down...or even sideways for that matter. Just sayin'.

Back in the day I had a buddy who rode like an idiot. But he always wore leather...even on the hottest day in August. I saw him recently. He's still alive.

I was riding one of them ninja bikes. I crested a hill doing close to 100 just to find a farm tractor doing about 20. I got sideways for quite awhile but managed to stay upright. I haven't ridden for years. But I'm still alive too.
    ​O|||||||O

I have more miles pushing my bikes then some have riding them. I rode iron head sportsters because they were cheap transportation--I didn't have a car. I did some dumbazz stuff and I am alive by the grace of G-d. Bikes are dangerous and riding like the guy in the vid is just asking for a trip to the burn unit at a trauma center.
    I am the Living Man

Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

Makes me sick to see guy all leathered up with gloves and have their girl riding behind in shorts and a tank top. Not that I don't love short and nice tank tops but well you understand.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Honestly that's why I quit riding. It was hot and I was all leathered up and pulled up to a stoplight next to a guy and a girl in an open Jeep in tank tops and flip flops. So I think to myself; "where's the freedom in this?" And sold the bike. I still kinda regret it though.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Honestly that's why I quit riding. It was hot and I was all leathered up and pulled up to a stoplight next to a guy and a girl in an open Jeep in tank tops and flip flops. So I think to myself; "where's the freedom in this?" And sold the bike. I still kinda regret it though.

Same here. got tired of freezing my *** off or wet with sweat. Besides, I knew my number was up and I didn't push it. Got rid of the bike and never really missed it much.
    I am the Living Man

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Seems many here shoot bows too. I put up gun reviewers here for our critique, but I have to put up this guy to the forum as a bow reviewer for our critique..

His name is Cameron Hanes. At first I thought the guy was pretty righteous. He trains hard, he has respect for the animals he shoots, and can shoot the heck out of his rig. However, after seeing this vid, I am starting to think he is a clown who can shoot well. Thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mnyWTkqq8

Never heard of him until now. Notice that he uses a peep and nock point for a kisser. He is obviously an experienced hunter. He has a good solid consistent anchor lock up. Trains hard. Hunts hard. Cool marketing vid for Hoyt, Easton, etc.... He probably figured this represented him well... at that time of the vid. Can't really speak for the bike part of the vid, but I think it was to make him look cool and show off his physique. I was a dirt track biker back when I was 17-18, but never rode the street...too dangerous with knobby tires.
    Overall, I kind of like the vid and in a way I can relate to this guy, but I certainly would not judge him by a vid. I have a long martial arts background from the past and I still train 2-3 hours a day, 6 days a week. I can appreciate how this helps achieve hunting goals and archery skills. Thanks for sharing.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

"a guy and a girl in an open Jeep in tank tops and flip flops"
    How me and my wife cruise along the parkway etc
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan