Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video review braids pocket holster for CM /PM

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Pocket guns don't print when you're standing. They print when you sit bend stoop or squat. Frankly, I don't give a squat if my gun does print. It's staying in my pocket until it's needed.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by happypuppy View Post
    Nice value at $29.00 on eBay.

http://youtu.be/Zg-jfH5E2LI

Just ' bout the action Boss...

Some people think the pocket nines are too big for Pocket Carry. See if you can see mine in regular old Levi's and identify it as a handgun

Very nice pocket holster. Very similar to www.pocketholsters.com which was the first one I purchased for my PM40. I don't like a pocket holster to print either. But to each his own.

As for carrying a PM in the pocket, I must say "for me" they are a little heavy and bulky. I'd much rather carry a .380 in my pocket these days. I carry the PM40 IWB and the .380 pocket. I did an experiment and found that anything over 14 oz is too much weight and adding the bulk of the PM40, it becomes uncomfortable for me. I can carry the PM in the pocket, but it is more comfortable in the Remora IWB carry. Again, that's just me.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

Default Re: Video review braids pocket holster for CM /PM

Quote Originally Posted by garyb View Post

As for carrying a PM in the pocket, I must say "for me" they are a little heavy and bulky. I'd much rather carry a .380 in my pocket these days. I carry the PM40 IWB and the .380 pocket. I did an experiment and found that anything over 14 oz is too much weight

I pretty much agree. Twenty ounces loaded is my max. I can get away with it in jeans, but no way in business attire that is much more form fitting

It still does not look like a gun, but it looks like a big lump. Not really attractive or professional.
    That's where the little 380s shine they disappear.

.380's are more comfortable, but a 9 is more comforting.
    I've not seen too many people staring at my crotch area either....print or not.
    If a sign could stop evil….They’d make holsters for them!!

I occasionally carry a P238 .380 in a DeSantis pocket holster. With some nasty SD rounds I'm sure it would ruin someone's day. But mostly its a CW45 in the small of my back. Not the best place to carry but very comfortable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back pocket carried for 7 hours today with the Braids. Worked well. I was surprised how comfortable it was.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.