Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Speaking of Kahrs - What do you all drive?

Oh, I thought he just kept the windshield really really clean, didn't notice there weren't no glass...good eye.
    Good to have a back up plan, my van is at about 150,000, chevy pickup is over 200,000 and still ticking, wifes mustang is 2014 so it still new.
    We just bought my moms Rav 4 2012 I think, it's not to high mileage and should be good on the hill on snow days. I can only drive the van and the pickup, nothing else set up for a broom stick or hand controls. Might put some in the Rav for short road trips, room in the back for the chair.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Greg likes him some Jeeps....
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Back when I was 16, I saved up and bought my first car. A 1963 VW Beetle. Paid $300.00 for it. Had a roll back sunroof, no gas gauge, could fill it up for around $3.00. Spent countless hours taking it hunting in the back woods, fishing in all kinds of terrain and had my first kill with a young lady in it. It was the most fun car I ever owned. Miss the car and the times.

My 88 year old Mother recently sold her 87 Volvo. Over 400,000 miles. (garage Kept). Now drives a Camry and misses her Volvo.

PS A young teenage boy, bought the car for $800.00 and fell in love with it. Hope he has as much fun and love for it as my mother did and I did my old VW.