Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Kahrs - What do you all drive?

Default Speaking of Kahrs - What do you all drive?

Hi all,
    Anyone want to join me in a little "show and tell" about their car, truck, bike, etc?
    Here's my 1984 Jeep CJ7; it's a fairly capable vehicle and a lot of fun out here in the desert.

Then there's the "Not-quite-right" YJ (1989 Jeep wrangler). It was wrecked at some point before it came to me and is a little off kilter (not to mention under powered with a TBI 4 banger), but it's got heart. The ride might be an adventure, but it's always gotten us home.

Speaking of adventure: you never know what might turn up in the boonies around here, so the CW45 always rides along (often accompanied by a self loading rifle).
    Regards,
    Greg

Around town and back and forth to work, a 2009 smart fortwo Brabus coupe

And for towing the toys or when we both go to the range:

2005 Subaru Baja, show here with a Vespa GTS250 on the trailer:

Mostly I drive my old 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I put a nice thumping stereo in it, the thing runs like a top with almost 200k miles on it.

Sometimes I spoil myself and drive the truck. It's an 08 Ram 2500 with a Cummins 6.7/6sp std. I mainly use the truck for towing or hauling, had it for 2 years and it's only got 4k miles on it.

Toy hauler with my previous Diesel truck

The toy that goes in the box.

Under the hood of the hot rod.

Default rides

This is my favortie to drive. Not my daily driver though! 2003 Z06.

Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

Not mine in the picture, but same model/color:

A lot more fun than the Mrs. mini-van. I am not rich enough for a third car but if I ever am will probably do a fun 4x4. I really like the FJ Cruiser Trail Teams edition. Gotta save some pennies though...

John
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Here's ole blue. I give her to a new derelict in town that was in a car accident and ended up worse off than me. She was my ole carpenter rig and used to be right pretty. Setting out in the yard for a year umoved didn't help her beauty much but she still runs like a good chevy should. Can't find a picture of her replacment, I'll keep looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I just have a little 05 Colorado, no power anything, four doors and no back seat, with a 5 spd transmission. It does all I ask, and comes back for more. Not a bad little truck with a 4 cyl. At least it doesn't cost me a large fortune at the gas pump.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcube View Post
    Mostly I drive my old 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I put a nice thumping stereo in it, the thing runs like a top with almost 200k miles on it.

Sometimes I spoil myself and drive the truck. It's an 08 Ram 2500 with a Cummins 6.7/6sp std. I mainly use the truck for towing or hauling, had it for 2 years and it's only got 4k miles on it.

Toy hauler with my previous Diesel truck

The toy that goes in the box.

Under the hood of the hot rod.
    Love the toy in the box. Makes me long for the old days for sure.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Here's ole blue's replacement, they threw in a sack to wear over my head so people wouldn't see me driving an F word rig.
    I thought I'd name it Whitey Tighty but it's gone 5 or 6 years without a name so maybe nameless is ok?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Well that picture sucked. Tried to resize the darn thing myself. I'll wait on my people to do a proper resize and try again.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan