Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just bought a new AO M1 Carbine

I want to update this because I'm extremely happy with my pick for use as a practice and liberty training rifle. I went with the Marlin 795 and Tech-Sights, this setup is an unreal bargain which out shoots and out handles any stock 10/22 I've ever used.
    First total cost: (I found the rifle NIB on sale at D**k's Sporting Goods, the prices include shipping, tax and all rebates)
    Marlin 795= $85, Tech-Sights=$75, (2)extra 10r mags=$41, web sling(not in pics)=$15
    total= $216

The pics:

Bawanna.....your wife has got to be okay with a mere $216....right?
    -The Destroyer Approaches
    eyes to the south

Good choice on the LTR. Make sure to practice the mag changes with 'em, it's not the easiest to change out, but it sure is fast to get the bolt back into action
    ~Mike F.
    April 19th, 1775 - when marksmanship met history, and the heritage began. Liberty, Heritage, and Marksmanship.

Are you a Rifleman or a cook? Attend an Appleseed event and discover your heritage.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Bawanna.....your wife has got to be okay with a mere $216....right?

Yeah she said you were ok. I asked for one myself and got the look

I have to go look in the mirror and see if theres any laser holes in my chest. I feel no pain but one never knows.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hey...I know we are a long way off but I actually wanted to talk about ....amazingly the AO M1 Carbine
    Since I've had it awhile now, I'd like to talk about how impressed I am with it.
    This little rifle runs like champ, handles like a dream...and shoots like a laser. Its accuracy has been the most impressive from the first shot I took with it. I'm no trained marksman and I've been shooting mostly a friend's reloads(I'm not sure of the load, he tells me they are to spec. and using 110g FMJ and SP)but rifle keeps popping the rounds out and putting them on target.
    Here's a typical 5shot grouping I can do with this M1 off a seated bench, wood block fore-end prop, iron sights @ 100yrs.
    -The Destroyer Approaches
    eyes to the south