Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace

Thread: New holsters

Talking New holsters

Deleted
    Last edited by ryoung; 12-06-2010 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryoung View Post
    I just received my order from J.W. O'Rourke Leather Products. 2 new holsters.www.gun-holsters.com.

I bought the "Pancake Auto " for my Kahr PM45.
    And, the " Inside the Pants" for my Sig P239/40cal.

The fit & quality is absolutely first class. I urge ALL who are interested in a new holster to check this guy out.

I already own a Crossbreed Minituck for my PM45 that I use alot & a Desantis Nemesis Pocket holster. But, wanted a nice OWB option for the right occasions.

As for the IWB for the Sig P239. I wanted something I could "Grab & Go" with. As a fast option. If it does not work out then maybe I will consider a Crossbreed for it too. But, I think this holster is going to give me good concealment in several different dress options.

Anyway................I just wanted to pass this along to ALL the folks here on the forum. I met Mr. O'Rourke at a gun show several years ago, and was very impressed with his work. His work is top notch, and I think his prices are very reasonable for a quality holster.
    There is a problem with the link you provided, I corrected the problem for you. (I have no relation to either party, just a friendly fellow member).

J.W. O'Rourke Leather Products -- Holsters, belts

And he told Macartney where to get off on his website. I like this guy alot already. Right man for the job and seranading the missing link my backside. I had to cut and paste the link which was really impressive for someone like me with limited computer skills.
    How bout a pic of that PM45 in your new rig?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

OK.....I went back and fixed it.

PICTURE ???? HECK I can't even put a dang link on here that works right ! And, now you want me to try a picture ??? LOL

Thanks All !
    Well you done really good at fixing that broken link and I'm just proud of ya as I can be. I thought maybe you could color a picture with some crayons but realized I don't know how to work a scanner neither so guess we'll just have to hang out in the land of suspense.
    The mans stuff looks real nice on his website.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

OK.....I went back and fixed it.

PICTURE ???? HECK I can't even put a dang link on here that works right ! And, now you want me to try a picture ??? LOL

Thanks All !
    Hell I'm proud of you too and I'll be more than happy to help you with the pictures if you feel inclined to try .

Just one problem with that. My wife has our digital camera with her in the Smokey Mountains this week.

( but, on the bright side....NO WIFE to nag at me for several days YE-HAWWWW !!! )

Maybe when she gets back, I will try to learn to do the picture thing. Till then, just go to the holster web-site click on the Pancake Auto and imagine my PM45 sticking in it....LOL !
    Wife ain't visiting Dolly is she? I ordered some cleaning patches years ago from an outfit in the Smokey Mountains, I could still hear a little back then and I called, a woman answered with that beautiful southern accent and I asked if Dolly was there, fully joking, she said she wasn't there that day but could she help me. I still laugh. Oh, the place was called Southern Bloomers. They made skivvy shorts for womans prison and the left overs they cut up and sold as gun cleaning patches. They worked very well as a side note. Should order more sometime.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Well you computer experts got nothing on this ole MIssouri dirt clod farmer. If my arms was any longer I'd be pattin myself on the back for sure.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna45cal View Post
    Well you computer experts got nothing on this ole MIssouri dirt clod farmer. If my arms was any longer I'd be pattin myself on the back for sure.

Enjoy.
    LOL, That is very good. No one can accuse you of not trying. Imagine that I'm pattin you in the back all the way from Miami .

Well in my imagination that sure looks nice.......

i would want one too if it looks as good as i imagine it does.

RCG
    .......It's that you shot!

Stay thirsty my friend!

99% of the Liberals give the rest of them a bad name