i guess its all what youre comfortable with. i wouldnt be bothered at all because the trigger cannot in any way move forward or rearword. if you watch the video you can see that the gun has to be "popped" out of the block then slid out of the holster. in my opinion, the trigger block could actually prevent accidental discharges. ive seen to many people draw from a holster with thier finger already on the trigger, wether it be iwb, owb, or pocket. the trigger block would actually prevent you from putting your finger on the trigger until the gun was popped out and drawn. this is kinda like the trigger plug that they made for glocks that youre supposed to push out with your index finger then be able to fire. NOW THAT THING IS SCARY!!! plus it would be super slow. unholster. push out plug. then aim and fire. seems like alot of fine motor skills and concentration involved. the recluse holster combines the block and a holster in one. less things to concentrate on and alot faster to. the block is attatched so u dont have to push it out and the holster actually stays in your pocket. seems alot easier and maybe even a bit safer to me then hoping you catch a hook on your pant leg and your holster stays in. bottom line, everything is subjective to each of us based on our own experiences and comfort level. if i had a p380 id already have one, so ill just have to wait for the pm9 version or sell some crack to afford the p380