Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Ordered A CM9

OK folks. I just came back from the range with a report from my Brand New CM9 I purchased for $340.00. I would like to compare it to my Glock 27 .40 cal. Out of 180 rounds I fired from the CM9 today (100 Federal 115 grain and my 80 125 grain Lead SWC Reloads) both of which were between 1100 and 1200 FPS, There was NOT a single hiccup! The CM9 performed FLAWLESSLY! IMO, it's every bit as dependable as my Glock thus far! With that said, like my Glock, it needs the rear sight drifted to the right ever so slightly. The CM9 shoots low and to the left (for me). I have my Glock dialed in dead on.
    1. I like the trigger pull on my Glock much better. I KNOW when the Glock will fire because of the resistance felt half way through, whereas the CM9 is long and smooth and fires without much warning. With the grip on the CM9 being much slimmer, this longer trigger pull makes it more difficult for me to control the muzzle. I wish there was a trigger kit that could make it break like my Glock does. I'm sure it will take some getting used to and it's hard swapping guns between the two at the range because it plays on your muscle memory.
    2. The CM9 being smaller and lighter, seems to kick as strong as my Glock 40 cal whereas when putting the Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel into my Glock 27, the 9mm round feels MUCH lighter.
    3. With all that said, I found my Summer Conceal Carry Weapon in the CM9. What a GREAT little pistol powerhouse! I will load my own defensive ammo for it as I do my Glock. I know many of you frown on that, but I have enough confidence in my reloads to use them any time. I'm batting a thousand on my thousands of reloads, thus far.
    I would like to thank the members here who have guided me through the cleaning, lubing, and racking of the tight little slide on the CM9. The smoothness and ease of the slide release is comparable to my Glock as well. Well, I got to clean my guns and get them ready for next week. Thanks again everyone!

Keep working it! That low and left issue will work itself out.!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Quote Originally Posted by codegeek View Post
    Keep working it! That low and left issue will work itself out.!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    +1. The more you get used to the trigger, the more it tends to straighten out. I recommend you shoot for awhile before you drift the sights. REALLY glad you like it!
    ​O|||||||O