CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CM9 -- Another "which mags should I buy" question

If I were only buying ONE spare, it would be another 6-rounder for concealment backup. I like lots of magazines and have 3-4 flush ones as well as 6-10 "high capacity" Kahr mags for spare carry and range use.

I try to cycle all of my mags through range use and use the ones without any problems for CCW.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I plan to buy 2 more mags, at least right now. If the 6 rd are trouble free and the 7 and 8 rd mags have any sort of problems, I will pass on them and get 2 6 rd mags.

Quote Originally Posted by tycoonbob View Post
    I plan to buy 2 more mags, at least right now. If the 6 rd are trouble free and the 7 and 8 rd mags have any sort of problems, I will pass on them and get 2 6 rd mags.
    No one said trouble free...........just less prone to problems would be a better statement Sounds like a wise choice.

Ended up buying a single 8 rd extended mag for this weekend. I will later buy 2 more of the 6 rd mags, though.

Shot the 8 rd ext mag 6 times yesterday (48 rounds) and had no issues. Shot the factory 6 rd mag 6 times as well (36 rounds) and also had no issues. So first 84 rounds through my CM9 were trouble free!

My 8 round mag i just got ran perfect the other day just ordered a 7 round mag this evening to give a try

Default Re: CM9 -- Another "which mags should I buy" question

I bought a 7 round right after buying my CM9 because I didn't know there were 8 rounders. I just bought 3 8 rounders and ran 120 rounds through them on Sunday and they worked flawlessly. I'll be carrying two 8 round mags for backup and just the 6 round in the gun while carrying.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Pierce Grips makes very nice pinky extensions. I don't know how these modified mags will fit in an Ezholster, I use a Desantis Nemisis and the draw did not change. LOTS more control with 3 fingers instead of 2 holding your weapon.

I bought a 7rd for my cm9 from grab a gun, think it was $22.99, came up to $26 and change with shipping.

I hope it works, also got the Pearce pinky extension for my 6 round mag.

I'm with Wynn = carry the largest capacity back-up mags as possible. I have 7 rounders but I wish I would have bought 8's. You only need one flush mag IMO = the one in your holster. The extra cap backups conceal just fine in your pocket or mag carrier.

Just test them to make sure they run OK.
    ​O|||||||O

just be damn damn sure anyt exteneded mag u buy for your cm orf pm series WORKS perfect..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY