Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Kahr MK9 owner

Default Finally created an account at photobucket...

Sorry it took so long to post pix. I have since added an E9 to my stable. I'm sure that there will be more in the future
    Last edited by itchy1; 07-30-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: pix learning curve :-P

Thats one nice pistol you have therd. Congratulations.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Congratulations itchy1, you'll really like your new MK9. I have a GA series also and it has been great and so far has fed everything put in it.

MK9 is now my favorite and most used for EDC. If you are interested in wood grips for the older GA series. Contact Bawanna and see if he has some time. Great guy!!

Show us.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Dell View Post
    The MK series is my favorite of all the Kahrs. I bought an NIB MK40N in January of 2012 that was built on my birthday, February 29th, in 2008 from a small gun store in Mass. The pistol is amazingly accurate for such a small piece, even better for me than my slightly larger PM9. This will be one the last to go if I ever decide to sell my guns, but I'm still lobbying for an MK45.
    So an MK is smaller than a pm9?? The guy that sold me his PM said he had bought an MK9... they are one sexy piece no doubt

.12 inches. I'm sure you couldn't tell the difference without a measuring tape.

These are superb pistols. I had one a few years ago and sold it (miss it for sure) so I could get my wife a nice Xmass gift. It is a bit on the heavy side especially for it's size but built like a tank. For IWB carry it is near perfect, but a bit heavy for pocket carry.

Default Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by mser View Post
    Congratulations. You definitely picked a good one. You're going to love it. I've carried my PM9 for nearly 12 years. I've had many others during that time, but for me, the PM9 beats them all. Except maybe the MK9 I acquired a couple of months ago. I never thought anything could come close to the PM, but the MK is absolutely fabulous.

Keep an eye on the grip screws. While you're busy enjoying your shooting experience, they have a tendency to loosen up and walk away without you noticing.
    +1
    I tighten the grip screws before and after every range session.
    I've got a MK40 Elite myself.
    It took an extended break in to get 100% reliable.
    Being shot but LINB could be a good thing.

The Kahr factory three dot NS are outstanding.
    And the fit and finish is top notch.
    Plus get ready for superior accuracy from your micro.

I like an inverted Houge sleeve on mine.

You did well my friend.