Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: CW380 - Range Report/Video Review

Default CW380 - Range Report/Video Review

Hey guys,

New here to this forum after being on the Kahr Pistol Forum.

I recently got the CW380 as my new EDC firearm. I LOVE IT!!! I can't believe it took me so long to just get the dang thing. I have been amazed at its performance and reliability.

So far i've been to the range twice with this little friend. The first range trip was to complete the 200 round break in, and see what ammo it likes and doesn't. Fiocchi 95 grain FMJ is not its best friend. So beware. Everything else has ran flawless.

Check out the video review I did recently on this little gem, cause I talk about my range experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNWja4Xj3h8

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Thanks.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

Great video had mine for about 3wks love it! Order two extra mags only 150 rnds in no issues love the Winchester target rounds.

Good video, thanks for taking the time to make it!

Nice. Thanks. Picked mine up 10 days ago. Have done all the cleaning and slide racking that was recommended in the forum but have yet to get to the range. Hoping to do so tomorrow.

Default CW380 - Range Report/Video Review

Mine hates Fiocchi as well. Literally had to feed 1 round at a time the one and only time I used it. Blazer Brass and PPU are flawless, Remington UMC can be finicky now and then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45