Crimsontrace   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New PM9 Problems

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    second timne u have said I was right muggsy. First time was when I clledf u an idiot. Just sayin
    Well, I just proved your point. Only an idiot would agree with you.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Jocko is right again. If you can't be without a gun for a short period of time you don't have enough guns. (I'm going to have to see a shrink. I agreed with old Jocko again.)
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Thanks all for your input and advice! I replaced the followers and went to the range Sunday, 250 rounds - no broken followers and NO FTE's or FTF's! I can see a slight mark on the skirt, but thankfully none broken. Im hoping poor quality on 1st set. PM9 is REAL accurate and easy to fire with the Pearcegrip pinky extensions!

Id expect this from the econo CM versions, but not the high dollar PM version.
    I hate being bi-polar, its awsome!

I woiuld not expect it from the CM anymoree than the PM VERSION. BOTH basically the same gun, same frame, exactly, internals al thge same, different rifling in the barrel b uyt the machinginbg is the same. There is no reaqson for the cm not to work as good as the PM or vice versa. Had they made the cm back when I bought my PMJ9 I would have bought the cm. I really didn't need someof the bells and whistles that comes on the PM. Fou7r sure I hated that butt ugly extended magqazine, with tyhat half ass designed floor plate. Looks like they ran out of plastic even. If I was this fella and now that he ha sthge new follower and can see a slight mark on that follower, I would file that arera back a tad and retest.The feed ramp should not touch that follower and in time it will break it, He has nuttin to loose in doing this 5 minute mod and if it breaks again it should go bac k to kahr. They use the same mags in the cm and pm also. I seriously doubt if the PM series gets a second more attention at kahr than the cm does at kahr. they fire the same amount of test rounds. Both are excellent guns.. It would not payt kahgr to make a cm sxeries nd it be a POS gun for it would eat them up in warra ntyt service kand also in PR to. The internet can make or break some products.

I don't know what it is but I broke one follower about 2 years ago in my PMJ9 and replaced ity and it never reared its head again. It seems "sometimes
    tyhat some miles on a gun does wonders for smoothing out sh!t and elimi9nating some of this nit picking issues to. Sometimes it just have to go back to kahr to get right.

Just my two cents.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

^^^Yep, What he said^^^I was just about to type the same thing but you beat me to it and I might add you typed it much more eloquently than I ever could....

naturally, I am a more elequont person..

by the way what the fokk does elogquently mean??? Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    naturally, I am a more elequont person..

by the way what the fokk does elogquently mean??? Just sayin
    A symptomyn for snototy
    NRA Benefactor

Ok now I understand. tanks alot. I don't think getsome knew himself but probalby seen that word on the back of a candy wrapper.. Just sayin

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY