Just purchased my 1st Kahr, PM9 with diamond black slide. I took it to the range and put 125 rounds through without a flaw, then it started ftf and fte every magazine. I thought that maybe it was dirty or I was limp wristing it. Took it home and gave it a good cleaning and went back to the range the next evening with my gunsmith freind. The pistol still ftf and fte several times with both of us shooting. Called Kahr, shipped it back, they reworked the eject port and put in a new ejector spring. Now it cycles great but when I got it home the recoil spring was broken. Called Kahr, and Ian told me I had to ship the spring to them BEFORE they would ship out another, I finally got a hold of another rep and he shipped a new spring to me. I noticed 3 of my magazines had broken followers. ANOTHER call to Kahr and Ian who told me that I would have to ship the pistol back AGAIN and wait 3-5 weeks to have it repaired. Got ahold of another rep and supposed to be sending me new followers. My question is: does anybody know how to get a hold of a person in charge? Has anybody else had this many problems or is mine just a lemon?