Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Sold: TT Gunleather IWB Leather Holster for CM9 and PM9

Default Sold: TT Gunleather IWB Leather Holster for CM9 and PM9

Sold.
    Last edited by JBarbaresi; 07-27-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Sure is perdy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mauidiver View Post
    Sure is perdy!!

Thanks. I updated the pictures with some better ones I was able to get out in the light today. These are my favorite CC holsters and I have one for all of my other guns.

So whats the bulk like? I have a PJ and love thats its so simple to put on. Is there anyway you could put a pic on with it on your belt to see how it rides under the pant. Just worried about it being a bit bulky. Like I said before, this is sure pretty.

So whats the bulk like? I have a PJ and love thats its so simple to put on. Is there anyway you could put a pic on with it on your belt to see how it rides under the pant. Just worried about it being a bit bulky. Like I said before, this is sure pretty.

Well I don't have the gun anymore so if I were to take a picture it would just be the holster on my belt. If that's what you want I can try to take one after my kids get to bed tonight.

For what it's worth, I used to have a PJ Holster IWB (you can probably find some of my old posts talking about it). I also liked that holster but I ended up selling it after getting the TT Gunleather. Obviously the leather is going to be slightly thicker than kydex, but the bulk with a CM9/PM9 is minimal with either holster. I'm very thin at 5'9" and 150 lbs with a 30 inch waist. I carry a G19 in an identical TT Gunleather IWB holster and you can't tell I have it on with just a form fitting Tshirt. The Kahr used to disappear when I would wear it.

The reason I preferred the TT over the PJ is because with the wider belt loop attachments the holster is more secure on the belt, it doesn't rock back and forth and I think those "wings" also aid in cutting down on bulk because the attachment point is not directly over top of the width of the gun. As far as holsters go, the design of the ride height and cant do a lot more to help conceal it than the actual width of the material used in my opinion.

Bump for ya sir, I live in Austin Tx and wondered how these holsters do in the hot sweaty heat? Still trying to make up my mind on this holster. Thanks again

Bump for ya sir, I live in Austin Tx and wondered how these holsters do in the hot sweaty heat? Still trying to make up my mind on this holster. Thanks again
    Summers in VA get pretty hot and extremely humid and I never really noticed any issues when carrying the Kahr, that's the reason I usually carried it in the summer instead of my G19. A larger gun with a leather IWB holster can be a little uncomfortable in the heat when you are sweating, but IMO as long as you aren't running a marathon or doing jumping jacks while wearing the Kahr it really isn't an issue.

I don't care for Kydex IWB holsters because it is not nearly as comfortable as leather against your skin, but unless you are going to carry OWB I think leather is the way to go personally.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post

I don't care for Kydex IWB holsters because it is not nearly as comfortable as leather against your skin, but unless you are going to carry OWB I think leather is the way to go personally.
    ^^^ +1

Good luck with the sale --- beautiful holster!
    ​O|||||||O

Pm sent!!

Pm sent!!
    Anyone there? Is this still available?