Alright so I picked up a cw380 at a good price new for $319+tax (my first kahr). I didn't want to go down to a 380 but I live in florida and summer time is just too hot to conceal anything other than a pocket 380 and I felt like Kahr has the best made "heavy duty" 380. Anyways I Cleaned it up, using rem oil I LIGHTLY lubed up the inside of the slide, the rails, and the outside of the barrel. First range trip 50 rounds of blazer brass 90g fmj. 10 critical defense hp's and 10 buffalo bore +P hp's..The slide locked back after the last round every time like it should so that was good. The critical defense ran flawless as Ive heard it always does in the kahr 380s. I had the same "malfunction" one time with the blazer brass and one time with the buffalo bore where the slide would lock back with rounds still in the mag (it wasn't jammed, all I had to do was release the slide and it was good to go again..Not bad for the first range trip I understand the kahr has a break in period because they come TIGHT out the box.. The 2nd range trip was all bad ( I did of course clean it up and re-lube it first. This is where im looking for suggestions. I didn't bother with any more critical defense because im confident it will work no problem. So Using the same blazer fmj, buffalo bore, and some federal Hydrashock, I had a new malfunction, the same malfunction with all 3 brands. After every single shot the trigger would not reset. The slide did return all the way to battery so that was not the issue (yes I tried to just push on the back of the slide and that didn't help. I would have to just cock it back a hair, release it, and then the trigger would reset and I could fire another round. This happened EVERY TIME. so frustrating that I only ended up shooting 15 rounds. Clearly something is wrong because this didn't happen the first range trip. I really don't want to send it in to kahr and I don't want this to be my last kahr but man it seems like these things are HIGH maintenance. For what its worth, I've never had one problem with my other guns. Glock 19, Springfield XDS, M&P Shield, and my girl ha a Ruger LCP which has also been FLAWLESS. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!