Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Theis IWB holsters?

Default Theis IWB holsters?

anyone have a Theis IWB holster? how do you like it?
    I hate being bi-polar, its awsome!

Don't have one, but haven't ever heard anything negative about them...though personally I think I'd try http://aliengearholsters.com first.

Here's an old review of the Theis holster(s) from another forum (and you can use google to find more): http://edcforums.com/threads/theis-holster-review.95783

Someone mentions that the look like a crossbreed rip off, of course a lot of people don't realize that crossbreed wasn't the first to use the design.

Sorry don't remember which maker was or if they're still in business/making them but there was a thread years ago (might have been on thehighroad) where the owner of crossbreed got into a pissing match with another maker accusing them of stealing his design, and a someone else chimed in and reminded him that the design wasn't a crossbreed original either.

So many copy's of copys out there. I do see now that old faithfull sold to Alien Gear and they have what looks to be the best deal with there new line up. To me the biggest problem with all of them is the belt clips and holster not offering enough adjustment options. Buy a pair of comp-tac C clip and most holster will have enough adjustment for any needs.

got the Theis in a few days ago, been wearing at home to try it out with my PPS. this really is thinner than my King Tuk and G26.
    I hate being bi-polar, its awsome!

I have a Theis EZ Clip holster and love it. It would be a tossup between them and n82tactical PRO which I use both. Tommy Theis is awesome to work with too.