Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Actress Amy Adams

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Default Actress Amy Adams

Amy Adams is one classy lady.On a flight from Detroit to Los Angeles, the 39-year-old American Hustle star gave her first-class seat to an American serviceman who had been booked in coach. Adams, whose own father was an officer in the U.S. army, first noticed the man in uniform at the gate. Once on board, the five-time Oscar nominee then quietly asked to switch seats with the soldier so that he could enjoy her cushy accommodations.

Jemele Hill just so happened to be on the same plane. The co-host of ESPN2's Numbers Never Lie quickly took to Twitter to share the act of generosity that she had just witnessed.

Hill later shed more light on how the generous move went down between Amy and the soldier.
    "When we were waiting to board, I saw her glance the soldier's way and then she said something to the person she was traveling with," Hill explained. "Once we boarded, I saw she was in first class. I was upgraded to first class and she was a couple rows behind me. I think she must have said something to the flight attendant, because before we took off she had vacated her seat and the flight attendant brought the soldier to her seat."
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

​O|||||||O

+1 Ditto.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Excellent. There's hope for Hollywood yet.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

There is more to her story. She did it to escape some news people.

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    There is more to her story. She did it to escape some news people.
    If there is more, what is there? She was on a plane. How did she escape from first class to coach?
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

Quote Originally Posted by garyb View Post
    If there is more, what is there? She was on a plane. How did she escape from first class to coach?
    Right. She wasn't hiding. She even took a selfie later with the guy in the coach seat next to her. Good for her. Whatever we can do for our guys, its not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Right. She wasn't hiding. She even took a selfie later with the guy in the coach seat next to her. Good for her. Whatever we can do for our guys, its not enough.
    That is exactly what I read too. However, perhaps Ikeo74 knows something new. It seems that if they were on a plane, there is no hiding going on. If she did change seats...good for her.
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"