Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UN posting signs in military barracks asking for help with US gun confiscation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Better check zero buddy. It's a coming. Better safe than sorry.

I'm hoping to get out and check zero but I'm thinking I might need every last round I got for the real thing.

I figure it'll start on the east coast and/or California and go from there so I should have ample warning. Course they just might hit my place very first thing to make me an example. Hope I make yall proud.
    Amen, brother!
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

No man I don't see it. I see it from the POTUS and our G little by little before the international G just comes in a blaze'n. Help me see the light---please, I really want to hear it.
    I am the Living Man

The potus is the international government. He isn't on our side. Most of the congress isn't on our side either, they wanted to sign the arms treaty and let the blue helmets tell us what to do.
    They are both the same. I think ovomit has a blue helmet with little stars on the front in his closet all ready to go.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The potus is the international government. He isn't on our side. Most of the congress isn't on our side either, they wanted to sign the arms treaty and let the blue helmets tell us what to do.
    They are both the same. I think ovomit has a blue helmet with little stars on the front in his closet all ready to go.
    I more or less agree, but I think 0vomit is just a marionette. The real dictator is yet to come.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

They just don't get it do they? I still believe the Bundy ranch deal in Nevada was a trial run to see what would happen. They found out!

That was a Pelosi deal there I heard. The wanted it to build some kind of green energy project that would as usual fail with the money going to the democratic convention. Always follow the money.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Blue Helmets make great targets.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Yep.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/