Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone get a CT9 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetJudge View Post
    I just bought one this past weekend for $309 before tax. I like the size of the pistol and plan to make it my off duty gun once broken in. I think it stinks that only one magazine was included with the gun however. So, after buying two mags and a holster when they come out I will have over $400 but that is fine. Can't wait to shoot it.
    Isn't the free mag offer still going on?

I should pick mine up today. I have 3 more mags on order and I will even get the free one from Kahr. Haven't had a Kahr for a little while and will be happy to get one. I cannot believe I got this CT9 for $279 + $15 shipping. That is a smoking deal. I have a couple of CM9's and a CW9 and I keep coming back to a Kahr. You see I have a sickness, I think I have to get different guns all the time and then I come to my senses and get what I rather have. Hopefully I can hang onto this one and get more. Jim

By the way the free mag offer is still going on. Jim

I put 31 rounds through the CT-9 and it ran perfect. Did some polishing and cleaning and a 5# striker spring since then. Very nice shooting gun. Jim

Nice! I'm pretty fond of mine too.

I picked up two CT9s from Buds. $302.xx plus $20.00 for FFL. Both fired great except for one jam each. The first jam was the second round from it's first magazine. I had loaded the gun then topped off the mag. The gun fired the first round and then hung on the next round. Those were FMJs. The next jam was on the second gun. I attempted to drop the slide on a full mag and the round nose dived into the ramp. Those were hollow points.

I have put about 150 rounds through one gun and 100 through the other. I will need to shoot them some more to build my confidence in their reliability before I give up my SIG P225.

I have also received the first of my free mags. Waiting on my second.

Quote Originally Posted by rhuet67 View Post
    I picked up two CT9s from Buds. $302.xx plus $20.00 for FFL. Both fired great except for one jam each. The first jam was the second round from it's first magazine. I had loaded the gun then topped off the mag. The gun fired the first round and then hung on the next round. Those were FMJs. The next jam was on the second gun. I attempted to drop the slide on a full mag and the round nose dived into the ramp. Those were hollow points.

I have put about 150 rounds through one gun and 100 through the other. I will need to shoot them some more to build my confidence in their reliability before I give up my SIG P225.

I have also received the first of my free mags. Waiting on my second.
    You might want to make sure the mag follower is not dragging on the mag release. There's a sticky under Kahrtec on how to do this. Out of over a dozen mags for different Kahrs, about half the followers drug some. A little piece of sandpaper fixes it. Cleaning insides of mag won't hurt to get rid of sticky preservative. Good luck!

Bought my CT9 this morning from buds under $315 with the lifetime repair/replacement program.

I need to make last payment and get it out of layaway jail at Buds
    MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45

At these prices I wouldn't understand why they wouldn't sell everyone they have and raise the price. This gun is a Steal at that price. All Kahrs get better with the more rounds through them. I only have a 130 through mine. Has not missed a beat. Will be shooting a USPSA match Saturday to break it in the rest of the way. Great guns. Love mine. Jim