Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstreammedia covers Israeli attack on defenseless Palestinians!

Default Mainstreammedia covers Israeli attack on defenseless Palestinians!

This is too true:

Wynn:32:
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

The Israelis have one of the well trained army's in the world and on the plus side, they are an ally of the USA. Their values reflect ours and are a wall of defense that also protects the USA in that part of the world.

many people mistake the Israel/Palestinian conflicts as religious ones--they are about land and resources. Israel has gone a long way since the six day war ect. I am not sure we need to be as supportive as we are. I guess I need more intel on what our relationship really is with Israel. What is so mutually beneficial? Are we fanning the flames against ourselves with our support and how does that ultimately help Israel?
    I am the Living Man

Study up a little on history. Might also try the bible. More recently they are the only real ally we have in the whole towel headed middle east. Of course Ovomit dislikes Israel. Hmmm. Wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    many people mistake the Israel/Palestinian conflicts as religious ones--they are about land and resources. Israel has gone a long way since the six day war ect. I am not sure we need to be as supportive as we are. I guess I need more intel on what our relationship really is with Israel. What is so mutually beneficial? Are we fanning the flames against ourselves with our support and how does that ultimately help Israel?
    We provide them lots of financial assistance in the way of trade and other things. Best friend we could have in the middle east because they have more guts and conviction than anyone in our current administration.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

The BBC was recently outed for showing pictures from some past time and place, claiming it was of victims of Israeli attacks.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Study up a little on history. Might also try the bible. More recently they are the only real ally we have in the whole towel headed middle east. Of course Ovomit dislikes Israel. Hmmm. Wonder why.
    While I have tremendous respect for the Good Book, I don't think it will illuminate why we are supporting Israel--after all, this not a religious conflict.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    We provide them lots of financial assistance in the way of trade and other things. Best friend we could have in the middle east because they have more guts and conviction than anyone in our current administration.
    What can Israel do for us that a couple of carriers off the cost cannot? Do they really need or financial help any longer?
    I am the Living Man

The media is slowly growing tired of Oblamea......................they need something new to pick on....................................

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    What can Israel do for us that a couple of carriers off the cost cannot? Do they really need or financial help any longer?
    My thought is our leaders dont have the guts, nerve, or conviction to do what Israel will do at the blink of an eye so we pay them to be our ally.

Ever watch Benjamin Netanyahu talk about Israel? That man loves his country, doesnt mind telling anyone about it, and doesnt apologize for anything they do. I saw an interview with him on that loser Bill Maher's show and he took every challenge maher threw at him and left him speachless. We had no leaders close to that since Reagan. I will say Bush 2 didnt take any crap but he couldnt communicate as well.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/