Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mainstreammedia covers Israeli attack on defenseless Palestinians!

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    One minor unimportant point rears it's head. It isn't the Palestinians as such doing the rocketing. It is the Iranian led terrorist group Hamas who took over Palestine and for lack of a better work enslaved the people. Israel and Palestine were getting along so-so until Iran jumped in there. One way or another if they can destroy Israel they will have more time to concentrate on us.
    I never really thought of Israel as a chew toy for the United States. However, I think you do have a point there.
    I am the Living Man

Israel just wants to exist in peace and has tried numerous times to return captured land for peace treaties. The Islamic radicals use the land to get closer and launch renewed attacks on Israel with the goal of destroying Israel... again and again. Listen to the Arab leaders, especially the terrorist supporting ones... they all want to destroy Israel and state their goals as such. This has proven hard to do, but the terrorists keep getting help from the hand-wringing UN and other let's-all-get-along groups and leaders who all gang up on Israel to "give peace a chance" and return the occupied lands. Wisely, Israel hasn't gone overboard with that idea. At least... they remember history.

If the terrorist groups manage to destroy Israel and establish their Islamic Caliphate, then all of the Arab groups will unite against the West and the US. Much of Europe is pretty much already doomed... and with Obama the terrorist groups have a foothold and support in this country. What's not to like about a Muslim World and Sharia Law??

Wynn:israel:
    Last edited by wyntrout; 07-27-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Israel just wants to exist in peace and has tried numerous times to return captured land for peace treaties. The Islamic radicals use the land to get closer and launch renewed attacks on Israel with the goal of destroying Israel... again and again. Listen to the Arab leaders, especially the terrorist supporting ones... they all want to destroy Israel and state their goals as such. This has proven hard to do, but the terrorists keep getting help from the hand-wringing UN and other let's-all-get-along groups and leaders who all gang up on Israel to "give peace a chance" and return the occupied lands. Wisely, Israel hasn't gone overboard with that idea. At least... they remember history.

If the terrorist groups manage to destroy Israel and establish their Islamic Caliphate, then all of the Arab groups will unite against the West and the US. Much of Europe is pretty much already doomed... and with Obama the terrorist groups have a foothold and support in this country. What's not to like about a Muslim World and Sharia Law??

Wynn:israel:
    What he said...

OK guys I got the message loud and clear. SO what is the US to do? Anything? What is Israel to do?
    I am the Living Man

More funding for their Iron Dome defense shield and promise of air refueling support for future strike missions against Iranian nuclear weapons facilities.

Wynn
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

How would any of us react if a foreign force, came in, and kicked us out of our homes, and then moved into them? We would be mad as hell. That is what the Zionists did to the Palestinians.
    I happened to come across the video Knkali linked to while researching the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. 80% of the Jews in Isreal have 0% Semetic blood in them, and originated in the Empire of Khazaria, located in southern Russia, just north of the Caucus mountains, which adopted Judaism as it's state religion back in the 6th-7th century, when Hebrew Ambassadors visited the area. Over the following centuries, they came to believe that they were not Gentiles, but actual Semitics. Invading Mongols and Russians pushed them eastward into Poland and other Eastern European countries. These are known as the Ashkenazi Jews, as opposed to the Sephardic Jews, who are the actual descendants of the original Jews and migrated to states along Northern Africa, Spain, Portugal, with some going as far as France and England. The Ashkenazii Jews were the main victims of Hitler's Final Solution. They make up some 80 percent of the Jews that returned to Israel, as opposed to 20% of the Sephardic Jews that have returned to Israel, where for the most part they are treated as 2nd class citizens, by the majority Ashkenazi Jews.
    I ran across another video by one Ted Pike titled "The Other Israel" which was extremely upsetting to me, as it shows extracts from literature from the library of a Synagogue he was able to gain access too. It shows how the Pharisees have historically viewed Christians and Gentiles, and Jesus Christ. You can watch the video at:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zc1xTiH9T8
    I found this information to be extremely disturbing. Although most modern Jews are unaware of these older views, it provides some shocking details of what the Pharisees considered to be ok, including pedophilia with children under the age of 3. Of course much of this was written while they were in exile in Babylon (after being expelled from Israel in 135AD), a place where sexual perversion was the norm. The Jews seem to have been greatly influence by these perversions. I guarantee it will make you think twice about supporting Israel. Today, Messianic Jews, those that have accepted Jesus Christ, are denied their right to return to Israel, if it is known they are Messianic. Christians are being driven out of the country too, and are not allowed to immigrate for the most part. Bethlehem which once had a thriving Christian community now only has a small Christian population. Please watch the video, at least to the point that it gets into Bible prophecy, it is a real eye opener.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    More funding for their Iron Dome defense shield and promise of air refueling support for future strike missions against Iranian nuclear weapons facilities.

Wynn
    I hear ya.
    I am the Living Man

Muslims are a bloodthirsty bunch:

Wynn

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Well, this is gross... maybe appealing to some, but sheds some light on the curious tastes of the enlightened Muslims:

Warning! Adullt content!

http://prepperchimp.com/2014/08/03/v...ex-with-goats/

Wynn

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    OK guys I got the message loud and clear. SO what is the US to do? Anything? What is Israel to do?
    What Israel plans to do.
    http://conservativetribune.com/no-more-ceasefires/
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.