Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstreammedia covers Israeli attack on defenseless Palestinians!

Benjamin Netanyahu is a great leader and the Jewish people are very lucky to have him now....Israel does what it must to survive living in the middle of radical Muslim states and has had to defend itself since they were declared a nation in 1948....Israel only uses military force after it's been used against them and since the only thing the crazy Muslims understand is force it's what Israel must do in order to live....

What would the United States do if Mexico suddenly started firing missiles into Dallas or Houston? (Thats a bad question because with the Muslim loser we have in office now I'm sure he would want to negotiate then apologize and offer them money but you get what I'm saying)....Israel makes it clear to the Arabs that if they are attacked then they will ALWAYS retaliate with 100 times the force used against them, period....Israelis are a peaceful God loving people and would never have a problem with anybody if they were just left to live in peace but the Palestinians just wont leave them alone so they must be punished into submission and that only works for a short while....If you read and believe the Bible then you know there will never be peace in the middle east until the end of days and if you haven't read it, Israel wins

I love one of Benjamin Netanyahu's statements when he said: If the Arabs would only lay down their weapons there would be peace but if Israel ever lays down our weapons there would be no Israel.......

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    And I guess that you think that we went to far in the Mexican War. Let's give the Mexicans Texas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Nevada and California back. To the victor goes the spoils.
    Muggs, not even close to remotely answering my question.
    What is our relationship with Israel? Do we need each other? If so why? Deadeye's biblical references aside. Keep it political.
    I am the Living Man

I still think Ron has the best idea yet to solve the whole situation.....(Viewer discretion advised, profanity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5EFYY6P14

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I still think Ron has the best idea yet to solve the whole situation.....(Viewer discretion advised, profanity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5EFYY6P14
    dude hits the booze too much...............but I did chuckle here and there.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Muggs, not even close to remotely answering my question.
    What is our relationship with Israel? Do we need each other? If so why? Deadeye's biblical references aside. Keep it political.
    I'm not Muggs. I'm sure he can answer for himself. No biblical references. I never argue theology anyway. You seem to be saying we shouldn't back our commitments? We promised to have Israel's back if attacked, many times. Politically Israel is the only democracy in that whole region. Get rid of it the whole middle east will be Muzzy Jihadists. If it is not important to keep promises I can go ahead and become a far left winger. Life would be so much easier. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    I'm not Muggs. I'm sure he can answer for himself. No biblical references. I never argue theology anyway. You seem to be saying we shouldn't back our commitments? We promised to have Israel's back if attacked, many times. Politically Israel is the only democracy in that whole region. Get rid of it the whole middle east will be Muzzy Jihadists. If it is not important to keep promises I can go ahead and become a far left winger. Life would be so much easier. Am I misunderstanding something here?
    ok lets say our commitment is that straight forward(and I do think honoring them is the right thing), then what is Israel's commitment to the US? What can Israel give us that a couple carries cant? Should we reevaluate our commitment to Israel. Can Israel take care of its own back now? I'll let this thread die off. Heck, I don't know sheet. I go to Muggs for all the hard stuff if Bawanna cant help me............
    I am the Living Man

I have been a supporter of Israel and their struggle since I was a child. I grew up reading Leon Uris' books and always admired the spirit and determination of those Jews who DID fight back against the Naz! suppression and Holocaust. here's the "problem" succinctly explained... for most people.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152299543033717

Wynn:israel:
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Egypt controlled Gaza until the 1967 6 day war when Israel took it from Egypt. In 2005 we and that stalwart of freedom and liberty, the UN literally forced Israel out of Gaza and gave it to the Palestinians so they would have a country. Israel was dead against this as Gaza was a buffer zone between them and those nice folks who have vowed to wipe them off the map. Israel said they would use it to launch rockets into Israel from up close and personal. We said if that happened we would protect them. Not to worry!!! Now here we are. I'm sure Ovomit will send Lurch Kerry over there to straighten it all up. We have rapidly become the wuss of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Egypt controlled Gaza until the 1967 6 day war when Israel took it from Egypt. In 2005 we and that stalwart of freedom and liberty, the UN literally forced Israel out of Gaza and gave it to the Palestinians so they would have a country. Israel was dead against this as Gaza was a buffer zone between them and those nice folks who have vowed to wipe them off the map. Israel said they would use it to launch rockets into Israel from up close and personal. We said if that happened we would protect them. Not to worry!!! Now here we are. I'm sure Ovomit will send Lurch Kerry over there to straighten it all up. We have rapidly become the wuss of the world.
    I respectfully disagree that we are "the wuss" of the world. That would not reflect well with the brave soldiers fighting today and those before. However, we might be inconsistent and unpredictable due to the present commander in chief, but hardly is the U.S wussy.
    I am still trying to understand the unique relationship that the U.S has with Israel. While it seemed very obvious that it was a mutually beneficial relationship at the beginning of Israel's history, I am not so sure it is now nor it needs to be any longer. I am still waiting for the wisdom of this board to give me that "ah ha" moment regarding this question.

Finally, it is safe to say that most of the American Jewry is liberal and supporters of Israel; however, when Obama had tensions with Israel(Netanyahu) and still does, they are surprisingly silent. In fact, the gentiles seems much more vocal about their support of Israel than anyone else.... Why?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    I have been a supporter of Israel and their struggle since I was a child. I grew up reading Leon Uris' books and always admired the spirit and determination of those Jews who DID fight back against the Naz! suppression and Holocaust. here's the "problem" succinctly explained... for most people.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152299543033717

Wynn:israel:
    Thank you for the link. Informative and succinct.
    I am the Living Man