Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CM9

Default New CM9

Just picked up a shiny new cm9 today. It's pretty sweet. I missed my pm9 so much, I had to pick one of these up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carried mine in a remora with full sweat shield all day today. Love that gun/holster vombo

Both the CM & PM9 IMHO make a great carry gun. Best of luck with your new CM9.

So what happened to your PM9?
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks!

I actually traded it for a shield, which I love. But I put 120 trouble free rounds through this cm9 and it was fantastic. Lots of fun!

I love my CM9. Don't carry it too much since I got the CW380. That thing fits in my pocket as good as can be.

Well, I took that pretty little thing to the range, 120 trouble free rounds. I think she's a keeper

You had better luck than I (and tons of people on the internet I should have listened to). My new CM9 will sometimes not fire when I pull the trigger. I also find that the slide stays back sometimes when there are still rounds in the mag (and, no, my thumbs are nowhere near the slide release). I hope your luck continues.

call kahr, or email kahr attn: Jay and state ur issue. The gun sounds to me like it needs to go back. Have you by chaqnce cleaned the striker channel to see if possably some crud is in that channel. that can cause exactly what ur issue is doing. Have kahr pick up ur gun on thei8r dime. Its a damn good gun, contraryt what TONS OF UTTER POSTS SAY. If your totally unhappy withg it and lost faith in and and don't want to give kahr a shot at fxing it right for you then best to peddle it and join the TONS OF NEGATIVE POST PEOPLE. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Jocko, if tons of people are saying the same thing, there might be something to it. Just saying. I have not tried cleaning the striker channel, but then again I have never bought a gun that's full of "crud" right out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by SWrunner View Post
    You had better luck than I (and tons of people on the internet I should have listened to). My new CM9 will sometimes not fire when I pull the trigger. I also find that the slide stays back sometimes when there are still rounds in the mag (and, no, my thumbs are nowhere near the slide release). I hope your luck continues.
    Your slide locking open with ammo in the mag is an easy $5 spring fix. Or call kahr and they will send you one for free. If you're having issues with the trigger, kahr will make it right.