Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you folks feel about this situation

Default How do you folks feel about this situation

I know how I feel about this but what do the wise members of this forum think

http://news.msn.com/us/arizona-prote...grant-transfer
    " In God We Trust" I love my Country its the Government that I fear.
    Gun control isn't about guns, Its about Control.:32:

When these "children" and many adults show up in your town and cant speak any english, have no place to live and no job skills and start wanting to send the children and adults to public schools to try and learn the language and your property tax bill goes up to support the strain and your childrens education starts to suffer because of the overcrowding and overworked teachers working with the illegals then it become YOUR problem and not the Governments any longer....

I'm sorry but 3/4 of the world is a chit hole and thats just a fact....We are blessed to live in this country and there are pleanty of good immigrants who go through the process and become citizens the right way and thats a fine and good thing but to just open the door to every poor soul on earth to come here and over run the place will only drag the U.S. down to their 3rd world level and that's just what President Hussein wants to see happen...

Every single one of these illegals need to be given something to eat, a shower and a change of cloths and put on buses back to Central America where they are legal citizens....I have personally seen what illegal Mexicans have done to my neighborhood where I grew up and it aint pretty....there is such a thing as immigration and then there's invasion and that is exactly what's happening now....It MUST be stopped....

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    When these "children" and many adults show up in your town and cant speak any english, have no place to live and no job skills and start wanting to send the children and adults to public schools to try and learn the language and your property tax bill goes up to support the strain and your childrens education starts to suffer because of the overcrowding and overworked teachers working with the illegals then it become YOUR problem and not the Governments any longer....

I'm sorry but 3/4 of the world is a chit hole and thats just a fact....We are blessed to live in this country and there are pleanty of good immigrants who go through the process and become citizens the right way and thats a fine and good thing but to just open the door to every poor soul on earth to come here and over run the place will only drag the U.S. down to their 3rd world level and that's just what President Hussein wants to see happen...

Every single one of these illegals need to be given something to eat, a shower and a change of cloths and put on buses back to Central America where they are legal citizens....I have personally seen what illegal Mexicans have done to my neighborhood where I grew up and it aint pretty....there is such a thing as immigration and then there's invasion and that is exactly what's happening now....It MUST be stopped....
    Well said and you are being more generous than I would be, I feel we already have them on a bus point it south and get them out of here.
    " In God We Trust" I love my Country its the Government that I fear.
    Gun control isn't about guns, Its about Control.:32:

FukknA
    I am the Living Man

Agree completely.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I am certainly not that wise, but I do have a solution. Select each libtard bleeding heart and send 100 of these "undocumented tourists" to their homes for them to care for. See how long that lasts. At least people are beginning to stand up and fight. Kinda thing the gun CONTROL

oops. situation may have shown people they can indeed do it.

I have seen what these mongrel subhumanoid invaders do and I have ZERO sympathy for them or their so called plight. I would put up Mini Gun stations at intervals along the Rio Grande with unlimited ammo. Volunteers needed. Every one who manages to get across is transported home. If they ever return a second time they get a dirt nap by any means necessary. The vast majority of these invaders are upper age teenagers who are hard core criminal gang members.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

I don't believe we have any obligation whatsoever to house or feed these children as sad as it may be. I think we should should just send them all back. We have laws for this and they state very clearly that people who come into this country illegally face deportation, what is different in this case? I have this funny feeling this is another ploy by the Obama administration to try to manipulate immigration laws and to bring the childrens parents in and give them a back door type immigration status. I'm very curious to see how this all plays out.

My personal weapon of choice!

Get Some! Get Some!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”