Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace

Thread: P9 Enhanced plus extras $575

Default P9 Enhanced plus extras $575

Looking to sell my P9 Enhanced. The Enhanced comes from the factory with a shorter, more crisp trigger pull. I shot it and a regular P9 back to back and there's a noticeable difference. The Enhanced also comes with the loaded chamber indicator and a manual safety. I carried with the safety off and then put it on whenever it wasn't on me. It is fairly stiff, so you'd have to TRY to engage it.

I put less than 400 rounds through it without a single hiccup. I'll also include the hybrid IWB holster (Foxx I believe) as well as a Tagua leather IWB holster that was only used for about a week. I'll also include a box of Speer self defense ammo. The gun is pretty much perfect. No scratches or anything. I've had it less than a year. I can email or text pics upon request.

Looking for $575 and I will split the shipping with you to your FFL.

Last edited by 01svtL; 07-31-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Am I too high on this? I paid $750 for it less than a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 01svtL View Post
    Am I too high on this? I paid $750 for it less than a year ago.
    That looks to be about the price new ones are going for online. But of course that doesn't include the ammo or holster. I live in CA and that model doesn't appear to be on the roster. I am kind of looking for a P9 or K9, just wish I lived in a state where I could easily purchase guns. Good luck on the sale.

I wonder why it wouldn't be? It has a LCI and a manual safety...

If they are going for $600 new now, that's a great deal. It was hard for me to locate one, and when I did, I thought I was getting a decent deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 01svtL View Post
    I wonder why it wouldn't be? It has a LCI and a manual safety...

If they are going for $600 new now, that's a great deal. It was hard for me to locate one, and when I did, I thought I was getting a decent deal.
    The CA DOJ roster is just a device the state government uses to restrict guns that are available for easy purchase...it doesn't make any sense. Theses are the current P9 models that are for sale easily in CA.
    KP9093A / Stainless Steel, Polymer
    KP9093NA / Stainless Steel, Polymer
    KP9094A / Stainless Steel, Polymer
    KP9094NA / Stainless Steel, Polymer
    I assume that the model number you are selling is KP9193. California has some strange laws when it comes to guns if it ain't on the list it is more difficult to purchase. For the rest of this year I could buy it under Single Shot Exemption. This would probably cost more money and I would need to find a FFL that does SSE. Kind of a hassle.
    I think your price is fair, and sorry for the long explanation on why it isn't available easily to CA residents.

PM sent in response to your question about price.

Thanks mbaza.